Saturday 13 August 2016

Kendall & Kim Kardashian Secretly Feuding Over ‘Vogue’ Cover

Kim Kardashian does NOT like to share the spotlight! And now that herKeeping up with the Kardashians half-sister, Kendall Jenner, landed the coveted cover of Vogue magazine this month, RadarOnline.com has learned she is NOT happy!
According to a family insider, “Kim threw some major shade at Kendall!”
“Kim seems to feel very threatened by Kendall,” the insider said.

And for good reason! The war between the siblings goes back years.
After Kardashian slammed her sister on an episode of KUWTK — claiming that she is responsible for Jenner’s success — Jenner promptly posted a photo on Instagram that became the most liked Instagram photo ever, stealing Kardashian’s record.

“Kim will never allow any of her sisters to have more followers on social media than her,” said source, adding, “Especially Kendall!”

And now, she’s won the cover of the coveted September issue of Vogue, while Kardashian only got on with Kanye West by her side.

How will Kardashian get her revenge? In recent months, the wife of Yeezy rapper Kanye West, 38, has developed a very close relationship with her young protégé sister, Kylie, 19.
“Kim used to be closer to Kendall when they were younger, but not anymore,” the insider told Radar.
“It seems like she will forever be jealous of her success!

Radaronline.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

2 comments:



  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations.


    Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640
    Email:PROPHETOYINBOJESUS@GMAIL.COM



    ReplyDelete