Wednesday 4 November 2015

I'm Not A Womanizer - Victor Olaotan

Nollywood actor, Victor Olaotan, has proven over time that he is no-nonsense actor and would not accept any form cheating in the industry especially among the practitioners of the same craft with him.
The actor, who recently left the popular TV series, ‘Tinsel,’ claimed that actors are being cheated especially those on contract.
Explaining why he left ‘Tinsel, Victor said, “Towards the end, I found out that the company was not taking care of us like they should. We were contractors and we didn’t get any bonuses. I expected that we should be able to live in big houses and drive in nice cars and these were our demands.”

On his love life, the actor stated that he is still in love with his woman and cannot allow any form of temptations to come between them. “I keep away from such temptations because of my Christian life. I even know some women in the industry who are very disciplined.”
“A lady walked up to me at the airport one day and asked to have my number. When I asked her what for, she said 'I want to be one of your girls'. I said I don’t have girls. The only girls I have are my daughters,” he narrated.
“I worked with Tinsel for seven years and I never messed around. Some of the girls on set could even come and sit on my laps, but I have never fallen for anyone of them,” he boasted.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment