Wednesday 20 March 2013

Love, Lust and Money! (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4.


Love, Lust and Money! (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4.

Its been overwhelming the responses we’ve gotten from you our readers. On the blog and social media. We’ll love you to keep, your comments coming. That’s the only way we can get better at giving you what you want.

Part 3 was explosive, providing thrills many yet expected, as Joke’s fantasies were brought to light. Giving Her a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment all at once.

What happens next would be the question on everyone’s lips?
Is Joke going to tell Niyi of her sexual escapade?
Would she be returning to Kunle, if Niyi is not able to the task or seek another lover?

The questions and expectations are limitless.

Here’s the finally installment of Love, Lust and Money! (My Friend, Her Boyfriend and I.)

Enjoy the read and drop your comments afterwards.



Love, Lust and Money! (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4:
          
With left breast in hand, I taunted my nipple with my fingers. My head tilted back beyond my pillow, my throat exposed to the ceiling, my eyes rolled in fantasy, my mouth slightly opened, my tongue at the tip of my lips with my teeth resting on my tongue. The expression on my face was that of a lady about to climax. My right hand [which has now become the favourite part of my body] was doing some serious damage to my clitoris, I licked my lips as my fingers touched my G-spot just at the top right point of my clit, ‘Iissshh’ I hissed. The sole of my feet digging deep into my mattress, my toes daggling in the air as hot fire ran through my feet in an upwards and downwards motion, I drew my legs closer as I opened my thighs wider, my hands went crazy at the spot, oooh, was about to climax when my door flew open… ‘Girlfriend guess…’ Tola froze as she stood there, taking in the situation before her, I tried so hard to stop but I couldn’t control the emotions running through me, ‘Aaarhhkjjefkj, aoooyyy, iisshhh,’ I came while Tola stood there biting her lips, touching her has she watched me climax, that kind of turned me on some more [does that make me a lesbian?]. After a minute or two I heard my friend’s voice.
          
‘Hellooooo? Welcome back to the land of the living, it’s a good thing you are not a squirter, I would have been re-baptized you know I stood up slowly trying to balance my feet whilst trying to pretend I was angry. ‘Were you not taught how to knock when the door closed I said eyeing her ‘Abeg abeg no gimme dat one, we dey knock for this house before? You wan pretend because I caught you in the act abi, kojora won’ she replied walking into my room grinning like a winner ‘Just tell me this, how many time do you reach orgasm a day since your breakthrough?’ it’s so hard to be angry at my friend when she’s smiling, I switched into my naughty character and grinned wildly weaving my two hands in the air ‘Three to four times’ then I laughed, hugging my friend in the process ‘oh sweets, this is so delicious! I can’t believe this what I’ve been missing for five years! Thank you darling. I owe you big time’ I released my friend from the death hug, she inhaled air and said ‘I sure won’t forget and ama collect big big’. So what in heavens name made you barge into my room like that,’ I asked while walking into the bathroom to clean up, my friend stood and giggled, jumping lightly. ‘Ok, guess who's here’.  My heart skipped a beat, could it be kunle because I hadn't seen him since our sexual adventure; and that chapter between him, my friend and I was a closed one. Or could it be Niyi? I panicked. What if he had somehow found out about my escapades? ‘Tola spare me abeg, my brain is foggy at the moment she rolled her eyes at me ‘You're not a good sport when it comes to the guessing game, anyways do you remember the guy I told you, I was dumpping kunle for?’ ‘The offshore engineer?’ I asked ‘Yes you’re totally right, he’s here! So get dressed, he’s taking us shopping!’ she said clapping, ’I sha don’t understand why you want to date a guy you will only see once in three month’ I complained ‘Gf, isn’t that the point? I need my creative freedom girlfriend and I think you should date one of his friends too’ she said winking at me. ‘Wait oo, just because I’ve had a fling doesn’t mean I’m out of love with my Niyi, capech? ‘Yes madam, now get dress and lets go shopping.
          
I walked into the sitting room fifteen minutes after Tola had left my room and I must confess the guy is ‘fyynee”, amen somebody? I slipped on my sophisticated, flirting act ‘Hello, welcome to our home, my name is Adejoke and I guarantee you I’m sweeter than your girl here but I can settle for a twosome if you can’t handle us’ I said all this with my left hip pushed up and out (showing my curves,) my left hand akimbo and my right hand on my breast, I chew softly on my bottom lips while giving him ‘the eye’. The poor guy looked so confuse as he starred at me and then looked at Tola. We both burst into laughter has Tola introduced me ‘Emeka, meet my best friend, a disillusioned actress Adejoke, Joke this is Emeka’ ‘Pleased to finally meet our offshore man, heard a lot of good things about you and I hope you live up to the billing extending my right hand to his. He took it ‘The pleasure is all mine though you had me scared for a minute there, If you girls are ready, shall we go spend some money? ‘Sure’ we answered!
       
…We had so much fun Emeka, thanks for all the lovely things you bought us and it was nice meeting you’ has I got out of Emeka’s car, ’I’ll see you tomorrow G.F, it’s time for me and my boo to be alone’ said Tola winking at me ‘Ok’. I noticed a strange car parked within my compound, I walked to my flat, thinking to myself my neighbor had stepped up his game, nice one. Walking into the living room noticed a familiar scent but couldn’t place it. Opened my room door, froze dead at the dropping everything I was carrying. This was like a page from a love magazine, there were roses on the carpet, scented candle light fragrant danced in the air; crowning it off, Niyi sat naked on my bed except for a very tight white pant which outlined every singular detail of his ‘middle belt Champion’, a bottle of champagne sat in a bucket on the side table, with my favorite seedless red grapes too and a small red box I can’t describe.
          
Darm this is bloodily romantic, I’m so wet and turned on just looking at my boyfriend! ‘Welcome home sugerpie, I miss you’ Niyi said smiling and beckoning me with his middle finger, oh gosh this is so hot! My heart did a somersault with my conscience reminding me of what I did in his absence, to my horror and amazement Niyi said. ‘You don’t look too happy seeing me, have you been up to something I should know about?’ My heart raced blood through every vein in my body; this is the moment of truth or should lie? What I'm I to do? ‘Niyi I’m going to say something that would break your heart, and when I'm done with my little speech; you may want to be out of this relationship, but just know I truly love you and I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please don’t interrupt me while I'm talking. Niyi’s face went forlorn, looking hurt without hearing what I was about to tell him, so I decided to tell him the abbreviated truth ‘For five years I’ve been having sex, I’ve never reached orgasm with any of my lovers including you baby, the problem was me because I was circumcised. I met a doctor while you were away who said he could cure me of my situation but had to show me, so I agreed to have sex with him, we had sex, too my surprise, I climaxed. I wish you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I’ll understand if you don’t want to continue with this relationship’. I finished with tears in my eyes, looking down truly ashamed of myself. Niyi was quiet for five minutes or there about, couldn’t look him in the face, then I heard his voice.
          
‘I’m going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer truthfully’ ‘Ok’ I whispered. ‘Do you love this guy or does he mean anything to you?’ ‘No I don’t love him, it was just an experimental sex’ ‘Do you still love me?’ ‘Yes, I love you dearly’ ‘Will you show me how to please you in bed?’ a big grin spread across my face ‘Yes if you want’ ‘And lastly, look me in the eyes I tell me you will never cheat on me, ever again’ I raised my face, my eyes met his. ’As long as we’re together, I will never cheat on you again, that I promise’. He stood, took me in his arms, ‘I’m very hurt but I forgive you baby, I can only imagine how frustrating not climaxing could have been, I’m sorry I’ve not been paying attention to my woman’s needs, I love you.’ Tears ran down the sides of my face, my heart filled with joy and gratitude ‘I’m so sorry too baby, I love you.’ He kissed my neck and whispered into my ear ‘Show me how to please you honey, command me and I’ll obey’.
          
‘Take of my dress’ he did, his eyes admiring every bit of my body, ‘Now my pants,’ he did. ‘My bra now’, he did. ‘Now kiss all over my face, my earlobe especially baby’. Niyi did as he was told and if I must confess he’s was getting me there, ‘Hmmmnn, ishhhmayee baby, yes right there, please hold on to my breast, play with my nipples’ Niyi left my ear and started sucking my breast, licking and biting my nipples while fumbling them in his hands, ‘Yes babe, that’s it, yea, isshhgfj’ he’s touching me and I can't lie, I’m enjoying every bit of it. It seems like we’re making love for the first time, he paid detailed attention to all bit of my body, kissing my inner arm, the base of my palm, giving me new found sensations. He moved down to my tommy, going downwards kissing my pussy gently and sweetly.
          
’Tell me where to go baby, tell me how to make you cum?’ he asked ‘Ok honey, just my clitoris, give due attention to it, the top right corner of my clit, that's my G-spot and whatever you do, don’t let your hand stray too far from my breast’ I lectured ‘Yes boss, may I begin your ladyship?’ ‘Yes my lord’ I said lying down and praying to God the man I love would take me there, little did I know an angel was passing. Niyi took a pillow, used it to raise my bottom up, he drew me to the edge of the bed as he knelt, wove his left hand around my left leg with his right hand to my breast as he lower his head  Iisherhshsh’, I inhaled a through my teeth, taking my bottom lip into my mouth as I began to chew, closed my eye as Niyi’s mouth closed on my clit, ’Yes babe, right there, arshh, yeaaassjehf, wehhfmfk’ I mourn as Niyi chew me lightly, ‘hhmmm, yes babe’ I raised my legs up and laid it on his back pushing his face deep into my very hot honey pot, Niyi raised his head up and asked ‘How am I doing your majesty?’ ‘Fine, shut the fuck up and go back to doing justice to my pussy, don’t you dare raise your head up until I say so!' he didn’t bother repling and did as he was instructed.
          
Niyi attacked my clit, breast with renewed vigor and passion, making me scream as I cry tears of limitless joy. I kept mourning and screaming my brains off as Niyi went in for my G-spot, ‘Shit, yea that’s it, awwooo, I’m coming, babe please don’t stop, don't, yeaaa, arshsh, I’m coming, I’m coming’ raising my hips to greet his mouth, squeezing my breast like there was no tomorrow, I blabbed until I came in his mouth. I laid there as Niyi licked me dry, soothing my thigh and stomach with his hands. He started kissing me from my thighs upwards till he reached my lips, we kissed for a while and he said ‘Wow baby, I can’t believe I’ve been so selfish, it was so pretty when you came and you tasted so good. ‘Thank you baby, this has made up for the past seven months! It’s my turn to make you cum, are you ready?’ ‘Take me there baby’ he said I climbed over him, kissing and licking his face; his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose, his ears then his mouth. ’I like that baby’ Niyi murmured. I moved on to his chest while tease kissing all over till I clamp my lips on his nipple. ‘Asrrh’ my man moaned and it pleased me to know I am doing that to him. I drew his taunt nipple into my mouth, suckled hard on them. I bit him gently and lick it; I moved on to the other nipple and gave it its due. Then I started licking downwards, stopping at his abdomen to give it a good lick, my hands roaming over his chest, ‘Baby, aaooo’ he moaned     
          
He pushed my head downwards gently, I raised my head and said ‘Patience darling, patience’ I moved downward still, kissing his left thigh to his ankle and from his right ankle to his thigh, tease kissing him around his groin area without touching his penis or balls, ‘Common baby please stop teasing’ he begged as I swallowed his dick in one motion, shedding my teeth with the inside of my mouth. I went up and down on him, he held my head, pushing his hips up to meet my mouth, then I went for his balls, took it into my mouth and gave it some tongue massage as my hands honoured his dick. Niyi was groaning, panting and moaning. I took his dick into my mouth again this time concentrating on his cap. Niyi shot up from the bed into a sitting position forcing my head off him, I asked confused, ‘Why baby’ he said, ‘as much as I’ll like to cum in your mouth, I missed that sweet juicy pussy of yours too much baby I smiled wanting to climb him, but he maneuvered me into a doggy position but I went all cat on him. I took a pillow, knelt on it, which raised my bum and leveled my chest on the bed holding the back of my neck with both hands.
          
Niyi eased into me gently ‘Hmmmm’ we both moaned. He went from gentle to hard and fast, I removed my right hand from my head and set it to work under me. I went supper wet almost immediately, ‘Yes baby I like this, touch yourself for me honey’, we fucked for five or more minutes before I felt it coming, I’m coming baby, please come with me; I increased the pressure on my clit as Niyi bump into me faster, ‘Come for me now’, he commanded and I obeyed him as we came together. ‘Arsgntjikfrkju ooaooeiwwek’ I really can’t say who said what at this point. After I was lounged in his arms Niyi said, ‘I brought you something from Ghana, it’s very small but it’s the only thing I think you deserve, let me get it’. He took a the small red box on the side table and set it on my laps, I opened it and looked at Niyi with tears in my eye, ‘Honey, you asked me to bring back what you are worthy of, when I saw this ring I just knew you had to be my wife, will you marry me?’ I blinked severally, taking in the situation, my heart racing but filled with love, ‘Yes baby, I’ll marry you,’ I jumped on him. I’m so happy, now I’ve got my man, his money, his ring and climax, thanks to Tola and kunle.
                                     

THE END

By Olatorera - @sexitee03
Edit by @effiongeton

Joke story started as a sad case of a young lady searching for sexual satisfaction and fulfillment.

What are the lessons learnt from Joke’s as a case study? She only recently discovered that it was become of her circumcision that she wasn’t able to reach orgasm.

So should that tradition be continued?

Hope our stories have been able to reach your needs?

Send your comments.
Follow: Effiong Eton - @effiongeton and Olatorera -  @sexitee03

Watch out for our next story from our series - Love, Lust and Money! (4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Night.) 

promises to be a mind blower!!

17 comments:

  1. I don't like the end of this story.its unbelieavable and surreal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me I like d end º°˚˚°ºo! Its good there happy ever after! Also remember its a story! Now I can't wait for 4girls,4boys,1 night! It can only be an orgy! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Childish story and watery lines......A Horny Jss3 student can write this piece......Hope ur second story is more matured

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww, this wasn't d end I envision,but this is berra, it only shows u r unpredictable and that's very good! I'll keep my fingers cross for the next storry! Be naughty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ended well ....nice erotic story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haba,I can't believe som1 said watery lines! Did u read from part1? I don't think so, try and write something and send us d link! @sexytee,nice 1 girl, kudos,we're waiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis s so interesting baby,keep it up,u really made my day,one luv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Keep feeding us with more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff, very erotic and educating,am sure many guys and ladies av learnt one sex trick or the other, I can't wait to read ur next story

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one. Keep it u baby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waoh,your talent shows still,d story ended precociously-it could been spread out 2many more sequels!lovely concept though ur post leaves a lot to be improved upon!u can only get better if you address d evitable pitfalls.reach for d stars baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hhhhmmmnnn... Nice, considering d fact dt loads of women are going through this same thing. I need a miracle too, wish it cld cm now. Hahahahahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant believe, sm1 saz it was water lined, wat can u write, i dnt even think, u av got the brain to put words together.well done ja re sexty tee, it ws woderful. Keep it up. Tola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexytee baby yu rock,don't mind that dude or babe who made that statement.keep it up

      Delete
  14. Wow beautiful story line...just dat improvements are required on ur vocabs and spellings.I luv ur ideas... Kip it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I jst can't believe I've been missing so much, OMG, this is crazy, intriguing, fascinating, horny, awwww am cuminnnnn. The story started and ended well. Kudos to olatorera ibironke & effiong (calabar boy) am sure u must be doc kunle. dn't be discourage by haters, the sky is jst ur starting point. Funmi say so.

    ReplyDelete