Married men can sometimes seem like The One.
In many ways they can seem more mature, attractive and have their lives more together than their shambolic single counterparts.
And sadly, as some grow bored of what they have at home, there’s apparently no shortage of them looking to cheat.
But don’t be tempted, ladies. As well as the big, glaring explanations for avoiding these – feeling bad about yourself and playing a part in ruining a relationship and possibly a family – there’s other things that will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.
Here’s 21 reasons you should never have an affair with a married man..... After the cut......1. Room service becomes your favourite restaurant.
2. Too many nights of looking stunning in your new outfit only to be admired by the cat as you’re let down yet again.
4. If he has kids it’s highly unlikely he wants more, even though your imagination is working overtime dreaming of your own little family together.
6. Or just spontaneously buy him a present.
8. You will tire of hearing ‘if only I’d met you 10 years ago.’
10. Even though he’s told you they don’t have sex any more.
12. Even though she most certainly does.
14. Forget planning a nice romantic weekend away, there will always be some reason why it doesn’t happen.
16. Women who find out will treat you like a pariah.
18. Don’t be fooled, you’re not star crossed lovers. In fact you may be just the latest in a long line of ego boosts that he obviously needs.
20. Did he jump or was he pushed?