Thursday 18 June 2015

Mother Of 2 Commits Suicide In Ondo, Nigeria

A 40-year-old mother of two, identified as Seyi Adewumi, has reportedly committed suicide in Akure, Ondo State capital.Her body was found in an uncompleted building beside her house at Olu Foam area of Akure metropolis.
Vanguard reports that,hundreds of people trooped to the deceased’s residence when the news spread.Speaking with newsmen, her husband, Gbenga Adewunmi, expressed shock over the ugly incident.

He said he went to vigil on Tuesday, only to come back to see the body of his wife.He said..
 “Last night (Tuesday night), I went to a vigil organised by our church. I left her at home hale and hearthy. But to my surprise, I got back home this morning and saw some of our neighbours gathered in front of our house.“They broke the news to me and took me to where she hanged herself."
He described the incident as a mystery to him and that he was yet to understand what could have led his wife to commit suicide.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment