Wednesday 1 April 2015

Man With 40 Children By 20 Women Says He Won't Stop Because 'God Says Go Forth And Multiply'

Britain's most feckless father has had 40 children by 20 different women, boasting: 'God says go forth and multiply - I'll never stop'.
Mike Holpin,(pictured with his fiancee above) 56, from Monmouthshire, says he can only remember half their names and would not recognise some if he passed them in the street.

The recovering alcoholic claims he tries to keep track of all his children – aged between three and 37 – by having their names tattooed across his back.

He admits he would not recognise many in the street and 16 were taken into care by social services because of his 'drinking and womanising'.He told Dailymail

'In the Bible, God says go forth and multiply. I'm doing what God wants. I'm only 56. I'll never stop [having children]. Never stop.
'I'm as fertile as sin. I don't believe in contraception and I love sex.
'I've got so much love in me for my kids, it's spilling over. I need them more than they need me to be honest. I can't be without them.' 

Due to my drinking and my womanising, most of my kids have gone through the care system,' he said. 
'It makes me feel like s*** because they've suffered.They [social services] took them from me because I'm an alcoholic. I'm still an alcoholic – I just don't practise it.'When they went into care, I made a promise that no matter how long it took, I will get my kids home. I miss all the fun we used to have so I guess getting them back, my life will be set. My life will be perfect'.
He also says he hopes his children will be able to forgive him, both for their upbringing in council care and for his lengthy reproductive career.
He said: 'I can't make up for what I've done. All I can do is be there for them now. I'll keep fighting.' According to Mr Holpin, his first sexual experience came aged nine but he did not have his first child until he got a job at a fairground in his late teens.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment