Monday 6 May 2013

Chris Brown Confirms Break Up With Rihanna


Rumors have been circulating for weeks that RihRih and Breezy have split after a tireless frenzy of are-they-or-aren’t-they tailchasing. Sources claimed that Rih would always love Chris but had moved on and reshifting her focus to her career and business ventures. Well, it look like Breezy has finally come forth to confirm what we had figured out a while ago…
Via Kyle & Jackie O Radio Show:
“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

No comments:

Post a Comment