Sunday 9 August 2015

Wannabe Romeo Proposed With a Piece of Fruit – His Juliet Was Having None of IT

A wannabe Romeo proposed to his girlfriend with a piece of fruit.
It didn’t go down well with his Juliet.

A 24-year-old man from Xi’an in China got down on one knee to pop the question with his lady’s favourite fruit – lychees.

He had sculpted two hearts connected with Cupid’s arrow and the word ‘love’ (naturally) from the fruit.

When his 23-year-old partner arrived, according to a Chinese news site, he got down on his knee and said: ‘My dearest, I don’t have a house, a car or lot of money, but I have true love for you. I can use it to provide you with happiness. Will you marry me?’


His girlfriend picked up a lychee to eat and fled the scene after saying: ‘No you are so naïve.’

The rejected man told reporters she had declined his hand in marriage because they are too young.

He added: ‘My heart is bitter but I will get her back. We are meant to be together.’

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment