Monday 20 July 2015

Politician Beds 15 Prostitutes, Infected His Wife With HIV, Snatches Another Man’s Wife

A Zimbabwean mayor, Philip Mutoti, 45, is embroiled in a nasty divorce with his wife amid revelations that he was bedding at least 15 women and paying for their services.

Mutoti also made headlines for snatching a married woman last month and subsequently wrecking her matrimonial home.

His angry wife Alice Kuvheya, 31, revealed that the mayor was paying sex workers at least $100 per night for their services.

She also accused him of using sex enhancing pills when he played his ‘away match’.

Mrs Alice reported cases of rape and domestic violence at St Mary’s Police Station against Mayor Mutoti.She claims that she was infected with a deadly virus by the mayor two years ago.

“I am tired of him; after he infected me (with HIV). He can have up to 15 girlfriends and gives them US$100 as payment.

“In order to manage the whole night having sex, he buys the Blue Diamond Pill.

“He raped me in 2013 which is when he infected me and I fell sick.

“He brings his girlfriends home including the one who was published to be having an affair with him.

“Philip is of a violent nature, he can send bouncers to beat up someone if they do not get along.

“My life became horrible after you exposed his illicit affair, his sister would tell me that I would eat when the dog had had its own fair share of food.

“With this ill-treatment came death threats that led to me leaving the house and going to live at the Musasa Project house.
“I don’t even have any clothes,” a heartbroken Alice cried out.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment