Monday 11 May 2015

Bank Robber Posted Footage Of Crime on Instagram, Got Arrested

All good crime films will tell you that after committing a bank raid, it’s pretty advisable to lay low for a while in order to evade the authorities.
But try telling that to the robber who brazenly (and stupidly) posted pictures of a heist he had committed on Instagram.
Dominyk Alfonseca, 23, posted a video of the raid in Virginia Beach, US on the photo-sharing service, alongside a picture of a demand note that he handed to a bank clerk.
He was arrested on Monday, only half an hour after leaving the bank in Virginia Beach, US, with a bag full of money.
But speaking from jail, he refused to admit that he had committed a bank robbery – because he was too polite.

‘A robbery is demanding, going and demanding something and taking the money or whatever like that. I didn’t do that.
He bizarrely continued: ‘Everything is relative, you know what I mean?
‘It’s however you want to take it. I’m telling you why I did what I did, you know what I mean? But if justice is served in that thing, then I think justice shall be served all around’.


Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment