Thursday 9 June 2016

Family Took In Friend’s Six Children After Their Mother Died of Cancer

A mother had so much love for her friend that she that she adopted all six of her children after she died of cancer.

Stephanie Culley and her husband Donnie, from Virginia, already had three children of their own, but when Beth Laitkep realised she wasn’t going to survive her illness, they knew what they had to do.

They told her yes, they could raise her six, aged between two years old and 15 – and let her pass away last month in peace, knowing they would be looked after.

‘I wanted her to live so much. No mother ever deserved to live and raise their kids as much as her,’ Stephanie told CBS. ‘I mean, they needed her.’


‘She was never worried about herself. She was never worried about anything but them. And she looked at me and she said, ‘Can you do this for me? Can you do this?’

Her family of five became a family of eleven.

‘I’m not a saint. I’m not an angel. I’m not a hero,’ Stephanie said. ‘I just love these kids. To walk in the door and see all of them in the living room, dancing and playing and happy, that’s what it’s all about.’

Metro.co.uk

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton
Read more - http://effiongeton.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment