Wednesday 18 May 2016

Woman Kills Father After Dead Mother Told Her He Was Behind Her Troubles

A lady, who allegedly killed her father over suspicion that he was responsible for the deaths of her five children, two husbands and mother, said she had no intention of killing him but was provoked into taking the action.

 The 31-year- old Glory Bassey,over-burdened by her wordly challenges she went before her late mother’s grave to seek solutions to her woes. 

Glory Bassey in a chat with Vanguard said after crying at the mother’s grave, she allegedly appeared to her in a dream and revealed that it was the dad who was behind her woes.

The sad 31-year-old woman confronted the dad with the allegation of witchcraft, which the father refuted, but not without a dispute that led to the death of the 75 yeas old father, Chief Bassey Daniel Udo. 


But the suspect , who hails from Mbiakpan Atan Village, Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa-Ibom State, said
 “Evening after the dream, I went to my father and confronted him with these revelations and after some arguments, he brought out a stick and beat me with it. “Provoked by that beating, coupled with how I was already feeling about him, I seized the stick from him and hit him in return. People in the neighbourhood rushed to intervene and I went back to my house and there was nothing wrong with my father when I left. I am surprised that the next day, I was told he died.
 Speaking on the matter, the Akwa-Ibom State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Delia Nwawe, said the case was reported by the Village Head of Mbiakpan Atan, Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area, Chief Linus Effiong Okon, against the suspect who is also, the daughter of the deceased.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: