Thursday 24 September 2015

Rapper, Eva, Shares Tips On How To Become A Tomboy

Nigeria’s female rapper, Eva Alordiah, has given out some advice to ladies urging them to try being a boy for some time to see how it feels and do away with the regular skirts and heel shoes.
The rapper stressed that being a tom boy is actually a great feeling which she has once had experience of before becoming the female she is now.
She noted that in becoming a tom boy, it will give the woman the ability of becoming a better female.
According to her, “For once in your life, Be a Boy. A tomboy I mean. You cannot really be a boy, completely. You can think like a man, but you'd still always be a girl, somehow. It's the fucking hormones.
“But for once, be a boy. Discard your skirts and trade them for baggy pants and joggers, cut off your hair, maybe not all of it but just enough till your biggest comb becomes useless to it. Don't get acrylic extensions on your nails, and if you decide to polish them use blacks and your darkest purples. Forget Lingerie's and your silky sleep wear, buy some big shirts, or borrow one or two from your boyfriend. If you do not have a boyfriend, send me a mail.

“Ditch your high heeled shoes, only sneakers and flats would do for now. And always, always, always make sure you step out with the most impeccable Makeup on It's the best feminine accessory you have. If you do not know how to get your makeup right, mail me
“For once in your life, be a boy. Because in becoming a boy, you would learn how to be a better Girl. 
I just became a girl again. My God! It has been a wonderful experience. I am a more Sensual, Feminine, Elegant, and still 'Feisty personality. Oh shoot! Does this mean all the boys I had in my past boy-life are somewhat somehow somehow Bi? Chai! Nne if a guy ever tells you he had me, forget! I was the one who had him. I'm telling you!”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment