Saturday 29 August 2015

I Wish I Had A Man to Marry Says Nollywood Actress Adunni Ade

Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade, in a recent interview has disclosed that she should not be blamed for having kids without a man in her life because she is doing fine in her career and taking good care of them.
She stated that though she wished she was married but for the fact that she is not married does not mean she can’t care for them.
Adunni explained to hip TV that her kids understands her job very well and when she gets any little free time, she rushes home to be with them.

In her words, “Yes I have kids, who doesn’t? I’m a wonderful mum to my children and that is all that matters. No, I’m not married but I wish I was and no I’m not and I’m doing a fantastic job to my own point of view raising my kids that is the most important thing being able to provide for them at any given time.”
“I get two to three jobs and still was able to provide for them and be around them 24-7. They understand this is mummy’s work and even when I’m on set, if I have any free time, I rush back home to be with my children,” she added.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment