Friday 10 July 2015

Am A Lover Of Sex - Didi Ekanem

Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem, has disclosed that being on the curvy side is not a problem to her as she knows how to carry herself.
When asked how often she has fun with her guy, the actress stated that she would love to have fun as many times as possible but rarely have the time.
She explained that despite her busy schedule, she still enjoys the feeling of the little time she spends with her man.

According to E247 magazine, the actress said, “Who doesn’t love s*x? I’m not going to sit here and tell you I don’t like s*x. Everybody loves fun; it is just natural so I’m not going to pretend I don’t like it. For me, I’m a very busy person. Of course, anytime I have the time for it, of course, I do."
She added that every position goes, as long as she can feel what she wants to feel at that point in time.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment