Friday 29 May 2015

GRAPHIC MATERIAL: Surgery Horror Left Woman With Wonky Boobs And Exploding Tummy Tuck

A WOMAN who went back to complain about a botched boob job left with a terrible tummy tuck that burst open and started rotting.

Dawn Moore visited a cut-price clinic in Poland to boost her assets to 38DD's for her wedding day.
But the 42-year-old was left with wonky boobs after the surgery went wrong.
However, when Dawn flew back to Poland to complain about the botched boob job she ended up getting a horrific tummy tuck too.
The Essex housewife's stomach surgery eventually festered and exploded, leaving her scarred for life.
And the double botched ops left Dawn feeling like a "rotting corpse" on her wedding day.

She said: "It should have been the happiest day of my life, but it wasn't.
"I felt like a rotting corpse, even though I looked like a million dollars.
"I felt like something out of The Corpse Bride."

Dawn splashed out only £2,300 on the boob job in January 2013, to boost her 36B assets for roofer hubby Joe, 54, who proposed in 2010.
And the cut-price tummy tuck was prices at just £4,000, almost half the price of the op in Britain.

But after splashing out £6,300 all she was left with was pain and scarring.
To make matters worse, just a month after the operation she caught a flesh-eating bacteria, which ate away at her newly flat stomach.
Dawn flew back to Britain, where Joe took her straight to the hospital where surgeons rushed her into theatre.

She said: "When I woke up, I was attached to tubes and wires. A doctor explained I'd contracted necrosis, a flesh-eating bug, in my stomach.
"They'd found a large mass of dead tissue.
"They didn't know for sure what caused it, but it could have been due to poor blood supply during surgery.
"I was fitted with a colostomy bag and went home in more pain than ever."

Dawn, whose stomach is still in shreds, has been forced to register as disabled, because she still suffers crippling pain.
She said: "It was the worst thing I have ever had to go through.
"I'm still broken now.
"I can't even leave the house, going to the shop feels me with dread, I have to take a diazepam if I try and leave the house.
"I don't even feel like a woman anymore, my body is totally ruined.
"What's worse is that Joe loved me just the way I was."



Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment