Sunday 1 March 2015

It’s Hard Not To Be Inspired By Women – Falz

Afro-pop singer, Falz, (Folarin Falana), son of popular human rights activist, Femi Falana, is fast carving a  niche for himself with his unique style of music.The singer whose Ello bae song is gradually becoming fans favourite has opened up to Potpourri on how women inspire his music. 


“Women are in our everyday lives. It’s hard not to be inspired by them. I write about what I observe in my immediate environment, so I am inspired by my relationships and that of people that are close to me.”
Commenting on what inspired his new single, he said: “  Ello bae is a song that was inspired by common concerns of modern day relationships”.
On what makes him unique, he has this to say:”I think it’s the funny character that I embody and the infusion of comedic lyrics in my music that make me different”.
The singer who just unveiled his clothing line said people don’t know that he is a shy person.”People don’t know that I am actually a shy person. Because of the kind of character that I have, it’s hard for people to see it. But I am” he said.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment