Friday 17 May 2013

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 8


We're coming closer to the end of this chapter in our series - 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - which captures the lives of four friends (Amanda, Sandra, Bimpe and Koyin,) who share an apartment in Lagos; and their search for Love, Money, Sex, Possible Relationship and Adventure.

So far the Ladies, have been recounting their weekend of unlimited, unimagined and never before experienced pleasure… 

Part 8 promises to send blood pumping through your veins… providing heat like no other…. sexcapades… unmistakable need for love, lust, never before experienced adventure of the unknown.

Be Creative, live your lives with renewed Passion and Zeal.

Drop your comments and Follow: @effiongeton and @sexitee03 if you want Updates about Love, Lust and Money. Now, enjoy!!

Warning: Explicit Content and you should be +18 and over to read



         'So, is the banker selfish?' Sandra asked. 'Not this banker! Aside everything he bought for me, he gave me 50k and said I should call on him when in need. The only problem I foresee with him is that he's the busy type. He won't have my time', I said sulkily. 'But I thought you liked the busy type na', Bimpe countered. 'People change and so do taste! Now it's your turn Bimpe. Tell us about your weekend’. All eyes turned to Bimpe but she shrugged and gave us the shocker of the weekend. 'Nothing happened, my period visited'. 'WHAT!!!’ we all screamed, surprised. We stared at her like an alien. She stared back defiantly. Then at once Koyin, Amanda and I regained our voices and we fired questions at her at the same time. 'Didn't you check your calendar?', I asked. 'But we used to have our period at the same time? Koyin said. 'How come you didn't say anything while we were making plans? You don't expect me to believe that your period came without a notice, nurse Bimpe?' I asked her, looking at her suspiciously. We all kept quiet again, I was trying to digest and process the information I've just heard, then Amanda jumped up from her seat, pointed a finger at Bimpe and declared, 'She's lying! This bitch is lying to us! She finished her period on Wednesday! We all looked at Bimpe to confirm or deny what Amanda said! 'Woooow, una be FBI or CIA? Ere ni mo n bayin se jor!' she said and started laughing but we didn't laugh with her, she stopped. 'Why you dey laugh? I funny? I no funny abeg' Amanda said angrily. Now Bimpe was looking sober. 'Come on gurls, I can't lie to you now, I was just catching fun with you guys, e ma binu segbo?' she pleaded. I searched the faces of my friends and I could see that they've already forgiven her. 'No wahala, sha gist us', I said. We all rearranged ourselves on our seats. 'You know what? I'm hungry, why don't I gist you about my weekend while I cook us lunch? Bimpe suggested. 'Good idea 'cause I'm very hungry oo, or what do you girls think? Koyin asked. Amanda and I nodded our agreements. 'Alright then, let's go cook' Bimpe said and we all headed for the kitchen.

         'What are we cooking ma?' Amanda asked Bimpe. 'Since we've all been rowdy this weekend like our universities days, I say we cook concoction rice to mark the occasion! Kile feel?' Bimpe replied. I jumped up like a baby whom had been offered her favorite toy! I really do love concoction rice but I was ashamed to disclose to my friends before today. 'Why are you looking so happy? Ogini?' Amanda questioned me. 'I'm totally down for concoction rice, I don over miss am sef'! I declared. 'You like food sha, but make I no lie, me sef miss am. Oya madam de cook, we don gree'. Amanda reported to Bimpe. She brought out the entire ingredient we needed for the food and we all helped where we could while she cooked. After she had all the raw ingredients in the pot on the stove, she began the recount of her weekend.

       'Like Amanda, I'Il just tell you about the fun we had and significant things that happened during the weekend. But let me tell you this, even though I had great fun and learn how to tow a boat, I don't think Tony and I would be seeing each other again’.  Bimpe said. 'Aww, what happened? What did he do to you?' Sandra asked, her voice filled with concern.  'Nothing bad happened, unless you want me to jump to the end of the story. Now listen...’

          When we left here, we went to his house directly. He lives in Lekki. His rented apartment is a duplex. The house has a dockyard behind it, you can hear the roars and see the waves of the water from his house. It was a serene environment and I loved it. 'Welcome to my home'. He said as he opened the door. 'Thank you', I replied. He led me to his bedroom where we dropped my bags and then he gave me the tour of the house. After that he offered me a drink, which I took. We talked for a while and he said he was hungry. I offered to cook but he said his favorite restaurant was around the corner and he would love to take me there. I said no problem. He asked if I had slippers I can spare in my bags I said yes. He also asked if I had short knickers or bum-short, I said yes again, then he advised me to change into a tight top, knickers and my slippers. I asked him why all this preparation for dinner, he said I'll understand when we get there. He followed me to his bedroom and he changed into similar attire like mine. What a strange dinner! I thought. As we were heading out I saw him took a shawl from his wardrobe. 'What do you need that for?' I asked. 'In case you get cold' he replied smiling. 'It's actually around the corner and we can walk there, drive there or we can go in my boat, what shall it be?', he asked. 'Let's walk', I replied. So hand in hand we walked to the restaurant. While we walked, he told me about his favourite restaurant. 'I like this place 'cause I can see the harbour from there and watch ships docked. This place is built into the sea and you can feel the water brush your feet while you eat. And their food is delicious too', he enlightened me and I understood why he told me to wear a slippers I could spare and knickers. We walked for about ten minutes then we turned into a quiet corner street. We walked another three minutes the I saw the noen sign, SEALOVE. 

         We walked into the dim lighted restaurant. The tables were filled with couples and family as I looked around, my eyes adjusting to the dimness of the restaurant. A waiter walked to us and asked Tony a strange question. 'Oga Tony, long time. Welcome sir, dry or wet?', 'Wet, and is my usual table free?', Tony asked. The waiter went through a folder and said, 'I dey sir'. Tony thanked him and led me through a door towards the back. He opened the door and I was exposed to a beautiful scene. This part of the restaurant was built into the sea and you could see the anchored ships and their beautiful lights. The chairs are love seat unlike the single chairs in the dry part. Here lovers can sit together on a chair and neck away the cold. 'It's beautiful', I said and shivered as cold breeze enveloped me. 'Yes, it's beautiful but cold. We can go and sit at the other side if this place is too cold for you', Tony said. 'It's ok. I'll be fine, let me have that shawl though', I said and he wrapped the shawl around me and led me to the right top corner of the room. 'All regulars have their own seats, this is mine. You can take off your slippers if you wish too', he said and I replied, 'I'm fine with it on'. Another waiter came along and greeted Tony. He gave me the menu and I chose Shawama, Tony ordered for chips and fish. 'Do you take whiskey, rum, gin, any spirit at all?’ Tony asked. 'Why are you asking? Se ofe romi yo ni?', I teased. 

         'Aarh! No be so oo. It's just that this cold can be chased away by hot drinks and you', he replied. He drew me closer into the arch of his arms and kissed me gently. I had never kissed softer lips. Oh mine! His lips were like a butter and milk puddle. I chewed on his lips, sinking my teeth gently into his bottom lip. Hmmm, it was a lovely first kiss. 'Gmh-gmh', I heard and we stopped kissing. I fiddled with my bracelet like a child whom had been caught stealing from her mother's pot. 'Oga madam, watin make I give you to drink before your food ready?', the waiter asked. Tony looked at me and asked, 'Spirit?', 'Ok', I confirmed. 'Give us Hennessy V.S.O.P and 5alive'. He ordered. By the time he turned back to me, I had regained my composure and I had a question to ask him. 'Looking at you, one would know you like water, what draws you to the sea? Why the Navy?', I asked. 'It is a long story, but I'll tell you the shorten version. When I was young, I went to the village to see my granpa who was a fisherman. When he was going fishing one day, I cried and begged to follow him but he was reluctant to take me because I couldn't swim but I succeeded in persuading him. When we got to see, we met with storm and our both were overturned. I nearly drown if not for some other fishermen who came around. There and then I made up my mind to work on the sea. Since I didn’t want to be a fisherman, I chose to be a naval officer.’ he narrated. 'Waoo, interesting', I said. Soon, our food and drinks arrived together. I must tell you, their Shawama was the best I've tasted in a while. We talked while we ate. I told him about me and why I chose to be a nurse. 'You see, mine is nothing heroic someone did for me. I simple became a nurse because I liked the way they dressed when I was young. But later on, I just discovered that I love to care for people', I told him. Our talks were punctuated with little kisses. About thirty minutes after our empty plates had been cleared, which was 11:25pm, he called for our bill and paid. We left the restaurant and walked home hand in hand like we came, but this time, I was cold, very cold and my feet was wet. I was shivering all the way even though his hands and the shawl were around me. As the breeze set to chill my bones, I realized that I was a bit tipsy. I was missing my steps but I tried to compose myself till we got to his compound. He opened the gate, we entered and he locked the gate but didn't move. He was staring at me with pure lust. His eyes alone began to heat my bones. 'Why are you staring at like that?’ I queried.

          'I want to fuck you'. He stated. Well, I knew that was inevitable when I agreed to spend the weekend with him but still, I didn't know what to say so I took his hand and took a step towards his door but he drew me back and whisper clearly. 'No. I want to fuck you here, now, under the sky, on my, in my car'. I felt like screaming but I kept shut. I've never had an outdoor sex and I wouldn't mind trying it. I looked around like a fugitive, trying to evaluate my surroundings, looking for nosy neighbours. 'I live here alone Bimpe, fear not.’ he said while drawing me into his arms. His mouth advanced on mine but didn't land because his phone rang. 'Arh! Which kain caller be that one? In no dey read mood?' Amanda wanted to know. He looked at his phone and said 'Shit! Baby please I've to pick this call'. He walked away from me to pick his call while I stood there like a statue. He spent less than two minutes on the phone and walked back to me. I wanted to know who was calling him that late but I didn't ask for fear of unpleasant answers. 'Sorry about that baby. Where were we?' he asked and I raised up my face to his in answer to his question. He dropped his soft lips on mine and my coldness ran away like a thief who was about to be discovered. He dropped the shawl that I wrapped around me and his hand began to roam while mine rested around his midriff. I took his upper lip between my own lips and licked it like an ice cone. I kissed the tip of his nose and went back to his lips. I drew the bottom lip into my mouth; I sucked, licked and chewed on it. While I was savoring his mouth, he was discovering my body. He tucked his hands inside my waistband and squeezed my buttocks, 'Hhmmmn', I moaned into his mouth. He left my mouth and sank his mouth on my shoulder like a vampire ready to bite; I shivered, not from cold but from desire, from head to toe. I titled my head back to give him better access to my neck. He took the opportunity and did unspeakable wonders to my neck. 'Hhhmmmn, aaiiiee, ishshs, hununn', I moaned into the night. He started kissing my neck downward. My shoulders, my cleavage, my brest, my nipples through my cloth and bra, my stomach, my abdomen and my waistline all got kissed before he knelt down before me, removed my knickers and pant. He put his face in my vagina area and breathed. He looked up and said 'Smells nice', 'Thank you', I replied. 

          He rose and lifted me up, walked the few space between where we stood and his car. He dropped me on the cold bonnet 'Ooouch' I yelped. 'Cold enh, sorry love, will heat up soon', he said and went back to pick the drooped shawl. He dropped the shawl on the floor and knelt down on it. He drew me to the edge of the hood and and his mouth descended on my pussy. Did I mention I was cold before? I didn't know how the transformation happened because I was now on fire. I spread my arms, looking for something to grab, to hold on to, I met with cold iron, I held on to it. He wrapped his arms around my thighs to hold me down while his mouth massaged me. My moans went from whispers to screams 'Arssh, arssh, arh, owsfsv, aiooj', but when his tongue hit my g-spot, I screamed out and push my vagina into his face. I moved with his mouth, we created a rhythm of our own while the cold wind provided the music. My hands left what they held on to and moved on to his head. With want he was doing to me, I knew I had seconds left before I climax. I secured his head with my hands in case he decided to stop what he was doing to me. 'Yes, there, aoosh, yyeaa, I'm coming, I'm coming', I panted. 'Arrhun, mmmhhmnm, aaassrrhrhhh', I cried out as I came. It was breathtaking. I slipped from the bonnet to the floor on the shawl where Tony knelt. He wiped his mouth on my laps and kissed me upwards, when he got to my mouth, I made sure I licked all my juice on his mouth, I was going for his dick but his hand caught mine. He said, 'I can't survive your touch or mouth right now, I just want to be inside you'. Damn! Wasted opportunity. I so much wanted his dick in my mouth, I thought to myself. 'Ok', I sulked. He stood up and opened his car. He removed his shorts and his beautiful dick sprang out. I inhaled sharply. Both of us stood there staring at each other. It was kind of funny that we have our shirts on but our shorts off. The moon and stars made a beautiful canopy over us, was like a romantic scene in a novel. I made the first move; I went to him and drew his head down for my kiss. He groaned into my mouth. 'Bimpe, unless you want me to last for just a minute, please don't kiss me like that', he pleaded and I stopped. He led me to the car; he got in and relaxed the front passenger seat. He sat down and rolled a condom on his penis. I went into the car and strangled his dick in my pussy.

          It was his turn to gasps for air. 'Gharrhh-arrhh', he inhaled. He fumbled with my breast trying to get them out of the bra. I took it off myself. He squeezed my breast and I half rose from his dick to allow his mouth reach my nipples better. He sucked like a hungry child. What's with men and breast? I wondered. I held the headrest and started moving up and down on him. He didn't let go of my breast as I climbed him. Though I was enjoying the sensation of him sucking my breast while I fuck him but it was restricting my movement. I wanted to climb very high and sit very low on him. I stopped moving and maneuvered myself around him. I held the dashboard as I lifted my legs from the floor and knelt astride him backing him. I started moving again. 'Hhmggmm, hhkghgkghmjhh, aarrhh, ffiifff, hhhmhmm', he grunted out. He put his hands under my buttocks and lifted me up. He pumped into me very fast for some seconds before he stopped and I began to climb him again. I pushed farther and faster, I rode him like I was on a stopwatch to get to the finish line. 'Yea baby, yes, faster, harder, Arrhun, aarrhhgg, hhunnm', he commanded and I obeyed without delay. He met me at every fall, plucking deeper into me as we moved faster and harder together. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his face into my back as he came. I kept climbing him because I could feel my orgasm coming. 'Arush, Arusha, awrwoosh', I moaned as I came too. I dropped my head on the dashboard while he dropped his head on my back. We were in this position for quite a while before both of us could move or talk. I sat up and untangled my legs from around him. He took of the condom off and I settled back on his laps. He soothed my back and brushed my hair away from my forehead. 'That was.... Fantastic! Hope you are good?', he asked. 'I'm ok', I whispered sleepily. He kissed my forehead and said, 'let's go inside'. We got down from the car, he locked the car and we packed our discarded clothes and went into his apartment. I was so tired but yet satisfied. I felt like someone borrowed my legs. He led me to his bedroom. I showered and laid on the bed. I slept off and didn't wake up intil he woke me up with kisses and we made love again.

        'Uhff-uhff', Sandra sniffed, 'What's that smell', Sandra asked. 'Yeepa! Ounje ti jona oo', I lamented. I served everybody and we went to the dinning to eat. 'So Bimpe, how did the rest of the weekend go?', Sandra asked. 'Abeg, abeg! Make I chop finish', I said and the all laughed. When we finished eating, we cleared the table and abandoned our plates in the sink to watch later. We gathered in the sitting room again, sipping our drinks. 'Madam, Oya continue oo, we don't have all day', Sandra told me. 'Where was I oo?', I asked. 'In the morn...’ Koyin was reminding me when we heard a knock on the door. We all looked at each other. Koyin asked if anybody was expecting somebody, we all said no. The knock came again and Koyin went to open the door and lo and behold, it was Sandra's friend, Ademola. Sandra jumped up and ran into his hands like she had really missed him. 'Sup girls, how are you?', he asked and we answered 'We're fine', collectively. After he had exchanged pleasantries with us, he asked if he could take Sandra out. 'Girls abeg no vex, I wan steal your friend for thirty minutes, hope una no mind?', 'Mind ke? Anything wey una chop sa bring our own come', Amanda told him. Sandra told him to go ahead that she would meet him outside.  When he was gone, she went into her room to change her clothes, when she came out, she said, 'you bitches don't dare say anything behind my back! Remember who the queen bitch is...’ and she left. [To Be Continued]

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

Watch out for the Part 9 in our series: Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 WeekendThe Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination of your own.

This to inform you our treasured readers that, the next story wouldn’t be out next Friday. Ola is taking some weeks off, to focus on her forth-coming exams. Please bear with US, But before then, catch up on past stories.

Check out:

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 7 http://bit.ly/16kYw8x

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6. http://bit.ly/10mcTAX

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series.

14 comments:

  1. @sexitee03 keep up a good work, we can't wait for u to finish ur exams o, wish u a very best of luck in ur exams and all, may Allah give u more wisdom and understanding.... Bless u gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! So heated up right now, can't wait for the next part, ola good luck in your exams please hurry back, your readers are waiting...xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olatorera,here wishes u all d best in ur upcoming exams....can't wait 4 d conculding parts... Kip it up babes...kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olatorera...chai...┏̲m̶̲̅┓̲є̲̣̣̣̥. Wey b man self gat 2 fasten up ma belt..not 2 talk of d ladies...keep it up girl...wish u all d best i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur exams...but we don la enu le. Oooo Gbam!!!@ funmyboy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling. I will be back sooner than expected

      Delete
  5. i am learning things i swear good i love it @sexitee03 una dey try but i am hard right now i need some good pussy to chill myself asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice write up me lady and wish u success in ur exams...cnt wait 2hav u back on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People with darker skin tones, it may take more than extra-ordinary efforts.
    With enough student loans people talent, a niche Student Loans People businessman could do a little bit shocked?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benzoyl peroxide is a drying and peeling agent. This is probably not intentional but to be honest,
    I had a copy of the ebook and I decided to try it and decide for yourself.
    Beneath are some approaches to treat bhow to get rid of acne.
    Male, feminine, youngsters or adult, you have lots of company, but adults
    can suffer from How To Get Rid Of Acne.
    It involves your whole body and your skin will be revitalized like
    never before. Birth control pills control androgen hormones
    significantly.

    ReplyDelete