Monday 28 July 2014

Vote Lily Ogechi Udumukwu - Miss Nigeria USA 2014 To Win Miss Africa USA

Lily Ogechi Udumukwu, proudly American Nigerian and passionate humanitarian is the reigning Miss Nigeria Florida and Miss Nigeria USA 2014.

Upon graduating from the University of Miami with degrees in Engineering Physics, effiongeton.blogspot.com asked "Lily, what's next?" And with steadfast conviction, she said “I know that no matter the path I embark, I [will] always maintain that the essence of all I do is to rebrand Nigeria.”

On August 9th, she will stand alongside 19 other beauties across the African continent to contest for the coveted title of Miss Africa USA. To find out more about the Miss Africa USA pageant visit www.missafricausa.org
Here, our platforms and projects will be put to the test and I can only be victorious with the Support of you and Nigeria as a whole. 

You can find more details Lily Ogechi Udumukwu humanitarian project in this YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-kKLvnszNw

Need more details on the Miss Africa USA pageant? www.missafricausa.org

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @effiongeton 

No comments:

Post a Comment