Wednesday 8 January 2014

Soul E Says His Marriage To Linda, 'Is My First & Last Wedding


Nigerian Soul singer, Emmanuel Ifechukwu Okose, better known as Soul E has started 2014 on a very bright note by getting hooked to his lover of six years, Petula Linda, in his hometown, OnuchiOlola in Delta State on the 2nd January, 2013. Even though the wedding was kept away from the prying eyes of the public, its gathered that the ceremony had over a thousand people in attendance including the families of the couple.
According to the ebony hued singer, "I've been dating my wife for a long time, since 2008 precisely. At least, the whole world will now know that this is the first time I'm getting married. I don't want her to work. For now, let me take care of her."

Responding to the question on what attracted him to Linda, he said, "She's a wife material! She's my mother...she has everything a man could want in a wife. She's faithful, so tell me, what else does a man need?"
On whether his new bride is supportive of his music career, he stated, "I'm more into the Ministry now. I'm also doing my music, but it's more of gospel; I released an album last year, and plan to release another one soon. I major in outreach programmes; we move from one location to another. I can storm Port-harcourt today; go to Delta next week. That's the way I operate."
He described his experience as fantastic, gleefully saying, "It's good to work for God."
Speaking on his relationship with his former church, The Household of God, and its pastor, Chris Okotie, he said, "Okotie is a man of God; he's my father. If he calls me, with all pleasure, I'll go there and sing. If he wants me to preach, I will. He's my father so it's his choice. I don't have anything against him."
Soul E first came on the limelight with his 2006 hit, "Soul E baba dey there." He was signed to Collosal Entertainment, even though the duo later had a messy break-up.
Soul E claims that as against what was widely reported in the media, even though he was in love with Queen Ure, a former pastor and banker, he never married her.
The singer who now goes by the name Prophet Soul E also maintained that this would be his first and last marriage.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment