Sunday 5 January 2014

Mercy Johnson Reveals Why Everyone Loves Her

Mercy Johnson recently gave and interview to the Saturday Tribune and just highlighted why the people love her so much! Here is what she had to say,

"Sometimes when I cry in movies, it isn't the script that makes me cry. When I recall my humble beginning, I give thanks to God. When I remember how we moved into an uncompleted building and had to take cover whenever it rained because of the condition of the house; how my brother did a menial job as a bricklayer to earn a living and those days when we rolled over a stick to cover the windows up till the point when I started acting and raised money to cover the roof… I recall those days we were living with lizards because the floor and the walls of the house were not plastered, or when I had scars as a result of my several falls.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

1 comment:

  1. I love you just like that mercy. But your husband loves you most. You are kind to humanity dear. Keep it on and God will surely grant you mercies in life, amen...

    ReplyDelete