Thursday 12 September 2013

Love, Lust & Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 13

It's been an overwhelming ride bringing you 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend, which has been explosive, providing thrills, many yet expected, fantasies brought to light. Giving a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment all at once. But would be ending with part 13..... not to worry, there's yet another exciting story to come.

4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend captures the lives of four friends, who met while on service in Lagos.


Drop your comments and Follow: @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for Updates on Love, Lust and Money. Now, enjoy!!


   [Hey guys how are you? Hope you enjoyed this story? You guys remember 'MY FRIEND, HER BOYFRIEND AND I'? Yes you do! When I wrote it then, I was naive an inexperienced. The plot was under developed. There were a lot of grammatical errors too. But I'm wiser now, so I've rewritten it. I've added a lot more scenes, information and entertaiment. Also I've changed the ending. So sit back and enjoy. 'MY FRIEND, HER BOYFRIEND AND I' (reloaded)!]   

          Now she has done it! She called me a bitch twice! It's okay when I call myself a bitch, it's even okay when my friends call me a bitch but for this girl? It's totally not okay! I cleared my throat, 'Gbimh-Gbimh', the both stared at me. I walked down the stairs as elegant and sexy as I could manage amidst my inward rage. It was time to show her who the queen bitch was. I took two steps down and I changed my mind. I mean, of what point was it going to exchange words with her? Wouldn't that mean me stooping low to her level plus let's be sincere, who would not get angry in such a situation? So I stopped. Stared down both of them and turned back to the direction I was coming from. 

'Sandra...', 
          
          Habib called me back, I looked back and just smiled at him and continued going. It was like my smile was this girl's furor, she started cursing and screaming. I really wanted to turn back and see how Habib would handle the situation but I walked on. I decided not to eavesdrop this time. I went straight to his room. Now I was faced with the dilemma of making a decision. Should I feign anger because I was sincerely not angry. I mean, I didn't expect him not to have a girlfriend beside, he told me about this girl some ours ago and for the fact that he asked the girl to leave for me. There was actually nothing to be angry about but still should I feign it or just act sweet? I didn't want him to feel like I didn't care and I also didn't want to turn him off, so I decided to play it safe. I dropped my bags on the bed and packed the few of my belongings I've scattered around. I put the dress I wanted to wear on the bed then I went to stand by the door. I pressed my ear against it, and waited to hear footsteps. Not soon I heard a door closed and I knew he was now upstairs. I listened more to make sure he was on his way coming to his room when I was sure he was, I went back to the bedside and got busy with packing. The moment the doorknob turned, just as he entered the room, I took the helm of my short gown and took it off. It was perfect timing. His jaw dropped. I stared at him for just five seconds and dropped my gaze to the bed. I took my jeans from the bed and put it on without any pant. Then I took my bra, I was fastening it when he spoke.

'Sandra, where are you going?' He asked calmly, I didn't respond. 
I just continued with my dressing. I wore my blouse then I sat down on the bed to put on my slip-on. He came to sit beside me.

'Sandra, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see or experience such thing but I didn't know she was gonna  turn on. She has never come here without an invitation. I don't even know what to say to you, just please forgive me, please dear don't go', he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. 
     
          He dropped his head on my shoulder, I dropped mine on his head too and we started rocking together. I turned in his arms to face him, I put on my scared face and said, 

'It's ok babe, I was just scared you may ask me to leave too, you know...', 
'Issshh', he said resting his fingers on my lips. He then raised up my jaw so we were gaze to gaze. 
'Didn't you believe me when I said you are very special? How would you think I'd let you go for her?'. 

He dropped my jaw and drew me back into his arms, first kissing my forehead. I returned his hug. We released ourselves from the hug and that was the end of the 'Ade' saga. That was the highlight of my weekend but the sexual experience I enjoyed most was our kitchen episode. You girls know I don't cook for any man but because he was special, I decided to cook for my boo. 

'Hmmm?! Wetin Iyawo come cook oo', Bimpe asked. 
'Na the food I cook be your concern abi wetin happened in the kitchen?' I fired back. 
'Mama no vex, na wetin happen we wan hear abeg', Bimpe implored and I complied. 

I was wearing a loose long tank-top, which skimmed my bumbum. I had no underwear on and my hair was packed into a ponytail behind me. I had just poured some ingredient into the pot and was stirring it when he walked into the kitchen. He was shirtless, what a fine chest! 
'The house spells delicious, what's my baby cooking?' He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I angled my neck to the left and he dropped a kiss on my neck. I stooped stirring and faced him. 

'What are you doing here baby? You don't want to smell of onions oo', I cajoled him. 
'I was missing you too much and if you are smelling of onions then I don't mind too'. He replied.

So sweet! I thought to myself. We untangled from each other arms and he asked what he could help me with, I told him not to bother but he won't go away, so I told him to clean the smoked fish. It was a mistake! He dropped one in the bowl as he dropped one into his mouth! I swatted his hand and he said, 
'Ouch mama, you have broken a finger'. He baited his eyelashes at me acting all hurt and bruised. Of course his fingers weren't broken or bruised, he was just acting up but I played along. It led to something else!

'Oh my poor baby, let me have a look at that finger'. He held out his hand to me gingerly and I took it carefully. I inspected it, 'Hmmm, sorry baby, it must be aching you seriously, you want mummy to make it feel better?' I asked and he nodded his head. 'Ok sugar, just close your eyes', I said winking at him, he smiled and closed his eyes. I took his fingers into my mouth one after the other. I took quick licks, he tasted of fish and onions. Then I took the affected finger into my mouth, I licked, I sucked. 

'Oooccchhhh', he sipped air into his mouth through his teeth. 
'Am I hurting you babe? You want me to stop?' I asked. 
          
          He opened his eyes then. It was smoked already. I took his fingers back into my mouth and I licked and sucked as he watched me. I left his fingers to his palm. I set my tongue to work on it. I was enjoying myself immensely as I watch him squirmed at my touch. I put my hands on his naked chest, I rubbed about for a while before getting to my targets, his nipples then I stopped. Without saying anything to him, I turned back to my cooking, I added all other things I needed into the pot and turned the gas fire to low. I went back to my waiting nipples. I took one into my mouth and used the tips of my fingers on the other nipple.

'Aarhoooow baby', he moaned. I rolled his nipples on my tongue, I flapped my tongue on it slowly, then I went very fast on it, I took soft bites, sucked and licked. His hands were in my hair, he undid my ponytail and dwelled his hands into my hair drawing my head closer still to his chest. I repeated this act on his other nipple then I got bored. I dropped to my knees in front of my boo. I discharged him of his trousers and boxers. His joystick sprang free into my face and nodded in anticipation. I didn't play or tease at all, I took him into my mouth, all of him I could swallow. His hand went backwards to grab the kitchen counter. 

'Aarroohh baby, suck daddy, baby lick daddy, arrhshh, oowwww', he grunted out. Funny thing was, I was mummy and he was baby before I got down on him, but now he was daddy and I was baby! I went in and out on him, he held my head as I sucked him. My right hand was on his balls while my left hand taunt his buttocks. I practiced all the mouth action tricks I knew on him. Went from his d1ck to his balls. He blabbed away. Suddenly he drew me up and dropped his mouth on me. He lifted me up and dropped me on a cold surface. 
'Iisssh', I squirmed. I checked what I sat on, it was the washing machine. My short tank-top has already ridden to my stomach, I got rid of it. He parted my legs bending his head towards my pussy, I grabbed his ear.

'No baby, I want you in me now', he looked at my honey pot regretfully but still went ahead to kiss it before he raised my legs on his shoulders and enter my moist pussy in one swift movement.

'Aaoooshh, Iisshh', we both moaned at the same time. He bent forward a bit, giving himself the opportunity of touching my breast and allowing him to touch deep down my vagina! We ramped at each other for minutes in this position then he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his legs. His hand was under my buttocks to aid my movement as I climbed him. He kissed my neck and everywhere this position would allow his mouth to touch. After a while, we untangled and I dropped my feet gentle on the floor, I backed him and held the fridge, he used his hands to part my buttocks and slipped into my pussy. 

'Oh my gosh, oh gawd, oh baby, fuck me, beat that pussy, it's yours, arsshh, ooooowww, iissshh, yeeeeaaa, hmmmuhbnm", I moaned away as he hit all the right spot, don't forget that doggy is our favorite sex position. He wasn't without his own moans, he answered every of my request. 

'Yes baby, shake that ass for daddy, fuck that dick baby, yyeaa ahh, ooohhh my gawd, arsshh baby, aaooooshsh". It was amidst this we both came. We slipped to the floor gently. We were on the floor for over five minutes, kissing and necking until our bodies objected to the cold tiles. There was plenty of sex, love making, cooking, movies, in short, I had plenty of fun! 
  
          'So, how did you know you were in love?' Koyin asked me, pleasure written all over her face. 
'Good question', Amanda second. 
'You girls are so funny, haven't I been in love before? It's love ok but to satisfy you hawks I'll tell you how I feel. For one, I've not thought about any of my partners since I've met Habib, I won't even pick their calls or reply their pings. I think about Habib before anyone else when I wake up in the morning. I carry him in my spirit, I pray for him before I pray for myself, my heart beat faster when I see him, when he snores I don't mind, it's like music. His smile light up my heart, all I want to do is make him happy because he makes me so happy too. He makes me wanna be a good girl, you know, no b1ching things at all'. 
I didn't need a mirror to tell myself that I was smiling, my friends was smiling with me too.

'Oh my God! She's truly in love', Koyin exclaimed. 
'Oh, how the mighty has fallen', Amanda said with a lot of drama. My friends and I gossiped more about our dates, things we liked and didn't like about the weekend, our hopes and expectations. I was the first to yawn, I was tired, who wouldn't be anyway? It's was past nine o'clock and there's work tomorrow. 

          'My darlings, I'm happy we all had fun this weekend. I'm sure new opinions were formed, some barriers broken, some heart mended. I've cajoled, begged, brainwashed and even manipulated you girls to take this weekend out but from here on, it's your decision. It's not about me anymore, it's about you and what you truly want. When I planned this weekend, all I wanted was to have fun, love wasn't in the picture, but see me now...', I smiled as my heart contracted at the thought of Habib. 

'What I'm trying to say girls, is don't go back to that loveless life. Don't allow yourselves to be used or abused. We are beautiful, young, smart, talented and good girls, we might have our shortcomings but show me who doesn't, and i will show you a lair. Does that mean we can't find happiness?' My friends listened to me raptly, nodding and shaking their heads when necessary. 'As for me Sandra, I've been given another chance at love and I'm going to hold on to it and guard it jealously. I don't know if you will hold on to your weekend guys but whatever it will be, I wish you happiness and love and know that I will always be here for your girls'.I finished my impromptu speech and tears was in everyone's eyes. Amanda was the first to speak. 
'Well, as for me, the weekend was everything and more, I don't know where my affair with Lekan will end, but I sure like him. Thank you dear',she blew me a kiss from her seat. Koyin spoke next. 
'Well, Opeyemi and I seems to get along fine but what the heck, I just wanna have fun'! We all cheered her, I said, 
'Way to go girl. What about you Bimpe?' 
'Tony is a cool guy but I don't think it will work but ama have fun babes'! We cheered her too. 
'Well, after all said and done, I'll like to make a toast', I said and went to the kitchen to get the cups and wine.
           When all cups were filled and raised, I said, 
'Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be gorgeous, sexy, smart, beautiful and intelligent, but the actual question should be, who am I not to be. My mum once told me, it is worst to fail but it better never to have tried at all. In these views, I say well done girls for trying. I wish us joy, love, happiness, achievements, good sex, loving husbands and the best the future could offer'. We clicked our glasses and drank our drinks, we hugged, said our goodnights' and went into our respective rooms. The weekend of fun and fantasy was over. Work and reality starts tomorrow. 

Its been after a year since our adventure and here's our lives updates.

 Koyin is not dating Opeyemi anymore, they dated for two months and they parted amicable. Like Koyin said she wanted to have fun and she sure was having it. She was the daddy's girl but now, she's the player.

Guess who got the ring? Bimpe! Tony and Bimpe fell in love after a while. Tony's relationship hit the rocks and my girl was there to catch him. She got the ring nine months into their relationship and they are getting married next month and I Sandra will be the maid of honor! She was the mother hen now she's the boss lady.

Well, Habib and I are still going very strong, no ring yet but the hint is being dropped here and there, our families are also into us. We are having fun and spending a lot of the oil money! I was the queen bitch but now I'm the lover girl.

Amanda! Hmm some people just can't change, Lekan and her are in a funny relationship, they see when they see and that's all. Also, she still have all her Alhaji's and fine boys! No love in her dictionary right now, it's all about money. She was the bitch but now she's the queen bitch.

Oh, I must not forget my darling friend Ademola. His relationship with Ada my colleague is waxing stronger everyday and I'll be helping him to pick an engagement ring out next week. We are still best of friends.

In other news, we heard Usman, Koyin's ex boyfriend is married to the Hausa girl his mum wanted him to marry but we also heard he is not a happy man in fact, he is now a chronic womanizer.

We also heard Uche, Amanda's ex is still very much single and still playing the girls. He now has two children with two different woman out of wedlock. 

And finally, John, Bimpe's ex boyfriend who used to abuse and beat her is in jail. He battered his young pregnant girlfriend to coma and she lost the baby. She sued him to court. He got three years in jail. He has embraced our Lord Jesus Christ in jail.


Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. The Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination of your own. The final chapter of this series: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend and we move to another exciting story for your reading pleasure.

Love, Lust & Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 12 http://effiongeton.blogspot.com/2013/09/love-lust-money4-girls4-guys1-weekend.html  


Love,Lust & Money:4 Girls,4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 11

Love,Lust & Money:4 Girls,4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 10

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 9 http://bit.ly/19WtyVD

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 8 http://bit.ly/15SsrFG

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 7 http://bit.ly/16kYw8x

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6. http://bit.ly/10mcTAX

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series.

2 comments:

  1. the Erotic saga finally comes to and end...nice work dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naffin bur a well job done, babes u r too too much...... God will continue 2 bless n guide u dearie.... Kisses...

    ReplyDelete