Thursday 5 September 2013

Love, Lust & Money:4 Girls,4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 12


It's been an overwhelming ride bringing you 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend from Part 1 to 12, which has been explosive, providing thrills, many yet expected, fantasies brought to light. Giving a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment all at once. But would be ending next week with part 13..... not to worry, there's yet another exciting story to come.

4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend captures the lives of four friends, who met while on service in Lagos.


Drop your comments and Follow: @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for Updates on Love, Lust and Money. Now, enjoy!!




          'Your wahala too much, you too like money, I go...', he stopped talking as I walked in. 
I was naked except for the gold waistchain around my tiny waist. I stood there at the bathroom entrance, just some few meters into the dark bedroom. The light from the bathroom silhouetted my frame, even I knew I was sexy and captivating. He said in hoarse voice into the phone, 

'Sis, I'm here, but please let me call you tomorrow, I need to go', he said and dropped his phone. 

We didn't take each others eyes off each other. I walked to the bedside and smiled at him. Without taking his eyes off me or saying anything, he raised up the duvet, and I climbed into bed beside him. He followed all my movement without blinking. I climbed into bed and moved very close to him, I could feel his body heat without our body touching.
           He looked down at me and smiled. He settled the duvet around me like I was a baby being tucked into bed. 

'If I was hypertensive or in my sixty's you would have given me a heart attack! Kilode? Over sexiness dey worry you and you know how to work and walk that figures of yours! I'm the luckiest man on earth as at this moment', he narrated. 
Inwardly I was overjoyed. I mean, I wanted to make a statement. I did. 

'Can I ask you another question?' I asked Habib. 

'Yes please', he replied. 

'Do you promise to say the truth, cos it won't change anything between us?' I enquired. 


'Wow, this seems serious, I promise not to lie to you baby', he said and sat up straighter. I smiled at him and dropped my bombshell. 

'Is there any special girl in your life right now', I kept on smiling even though I was scared inside. 

'Hmmm, that's a tough one. Well, the truth is that there are few flings here and there, but there's one I thought could be special, her name is Ade, in fact she was special until I met you', I baited my eyes at him, my expression was clear, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, and he read it clearly. 

'Sandra, I'm not lying, you are very special to me', he looked at me with sincerity and I didn't know if to believe him or not. I also felt like pursuing the matter but I kept quite. Girls remember, when a guy tells you he loves you, or he cares about you or that you are special, just smile and say 'ok, same here' even when you are sure it was a lie. 
          
          He dropped a kiss on my forehead and that was the only contact needed. We went at each other with our hands, mouth and legs. We wanted to touch each other everywhere at once. This battle of affection went on for like five minutes before we both came up for air. We both panted while we smiled at each other. He said to me, 

'I have a fantasy, would you let me practice it on you?' and my heart began to race. 
The thought of a fantasy is tempting and exciting but also scary. What if he wants to carry out some crazy thing on me? Anal, tire me up, threesome, sex on tape? 
I shunned this to the back of my mind and asked instead, 'What's that fantasy?' 

'You see, I've had plenty of unconventional sex, but like I said, not in this bed. I've been having sex, but I've not experienced making love for a long time. I want to make love to you, you know, you lie down while I do everything, sheet around us, kisses and all the other things, that's my fantasy baby...', he said and I burst into laughter. 
         
          I mean, here I was imagining the worst and all he wanted was to make love. Then something occurred to me and I stopped laughing. It occurred to me that I've not made love either in a long while, it has been sex all the way with my partners. Let me enlighten you a bit about sex and love making. Sex, is an act of intercourse between a man and a woman. In this act, love or affection is not needed or necessary. Each party is looking for his or her pleasure and mostly they are in it for something, it could be money, power or lust. In short, it's mostly a loveless affair, you only make use of your body, but love making, oh love making! I don't even know how to describe it but let me trying. It is intercourse between a man and a woman who has affection for each other. In this act, you make use of your body, soul, heart, mind, in short your total being is involved. Each partner is looking for the other partner's pleasure and they are in it for pure pleasure, love and lust for each other. 

'Sandra, what are you thinking about?' Habib's voice pulled me back to the presence.
I smiled at him and said, 

'Nothing baby, I'm here, lets make love'. 
         
            His mouth came down on my forehead. He kissed my eyes one after the other, then my nose. He kissed my ears and sucked on my earlobes. He followed that line down my throat, kissing, biting and sucking. I whined and whimpered at his every touch.

'Iisshh, ooooffgsh, hjiigfff, aaooooshsh, hnhmhuhgn', I moaned on as he sweetly and slowly build up my excitement.

My hands wasn't still either, it was encouraging his head to move to all other parts of my body I'd like for him to lick. He left my face and lick his way down to my cleavage. He ate around my left bosom and knead my right bosom making sure he avoided my nipples. I tried to put my nipples into his mouth and fingers but he just kept ignoring me! Damn, why is he torturing me! It was like he was reading my thoughts because he clamped his lips and fingers on my nipples at the same time. 

'Aaarrrhhhh-nqhnqh', I cried out in ecstasy. 
He rolled my nipple in his mouth, passing his tongue across it periodically, meanwhile his fingers never left my right nipples. I moaned, panted and gasped for air and more shamelessly. 

'Oh baby, aaooooshsh, more, eat it baby, wweehe, mhgkmnhgk', I cried. 
          My legs became restless and I began to flap it around. He eased his torture on my breast but climbed on top of me. I spread my legs to accommodate him better. He released my breast from his mouth and looked at me. 

'You are so beautiful when you are aroused', he commented and I retorted, 

'And you are so cute when you are arousing me!' We both laughed. 

'Do me a favor baby, just sit up and spread for daddy', he said and my inner goddess flipped around because I knew what was coming. I sat up and probed my back on pillows against the bed head board, I spread wider. He moved backward and centre his head on my pussy. He looked up at me and I smiled down at him. His hands shot up and grabbed my breast in his hands and made a dip for my clitoris, may I tell you that the duvet was still around us and this is adding to my thrill. He set to work, eating, sucking and licking. For the next three minutes I was grinding my ass into his face. He would rub my clitoris with his tongue very fast, then knead it with his lips, then draw it into his mouth, hold it in place with his upper lip then suck it with is lower lip, then lick me slowly and then start all over again, occasionally coming up for air. I was going crazy. I was screaming. His hand dropped from my left breast and it came under me. He slipped two fingers into my pussy without taking his mouth off my clitoris, I went gaga! 
         
            I held his head close to my womanliness, urging him to be faster. 

'Oh baby, oh, arsg, ooh, please don't stop, faster baby, arroh, it's coming baby, rub it, aooorrhh, I'm coming, fuck me'. 
It was like my moans were fuel to his car. His lips and fingers went faster on and in my pussy. I tried to push him away as I came but he held me down and pressed his face into my honeypot. I came in shudder and cries as tears rolled down my face. He didn't stop sucking still, but he's softer and gentler now, just licking softly, like he was soothing me. His hands was on my thighs now, soothing me too. After I had calm down he came up and looked into my eyes, he kissed my forehead and eyes and lips and jaw. He drew me back to a sleeping position, climbed on top of me and slipped into me. My legs were spread and his was together between them. His weight rest on his elbow and I carried the rest happily. Our eyes leveled each other, we stared lovingly into each others eyes. Our breathing was harsh as it mingled. 
          
          He moved slowing in and out of me, it was romantic. I pushed lower beneath him and raised up my leg to wrap around his waist thereby giving him more asses to my opening. 

'Arh baby, open for daddy, oh, you are sweet, aarrsh, aaooo', Habib grunted to me.
My hand roamed about his back, rubbing and teasing. I tried to turn him over and climb him, he won't allow me. Then he started moving faster, I gridded faster against him too.

'Oh Sandra, I'm coming, aarrsh, oh baby, come with me please', he moaned to me.
I concentrated on coming, when I felt the liquid fire spreading through me, I told him. 

'I'm coming baby, follow me there'. 
He dropped his mouth on mine in a fierce kiss. We swallowed each others moans. He dropped his head on my chest and I soothe his back with my palm and drop butterfly kisses on his face. After a while, he climbed off me.
           
          'That was marvelous sweets, you are the sweetest thing on earth'. He said and we both laughed. 
I noticed that between Habib and I, we share easy conversation and we laugh about a lot of things. I went into the bathroom to clean myself. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked well fucked. When I got into bed I backed him. He drew me into his arms. Put one of his hand on my breast. He kissed my neck and said, 

'Sleep well angel', then rested his head on my back. 
Soon after he was snoring softly. I wrote different poems to the rhythmic sound of his snore before sleep claimed me too. 

'Dear friends, I can't describe how I felt and what he did to me, all I can say. It's the best I've had ever!' I confirmed to my friends.

'Hhhmmmm', my friends echoed and I could see from there expression that they were all Hot! 

'If I continue talking about the love that we made, we won't sleep today so let me tell you one of the most significant things that happened during the week'. I told them

'Oya, we dey hear', said koyin. 
          
          It was in the morning around 7:30am, I was still sleeping but from far away in my consciousness some noise disturbed my peace and sleep. I opened my eyes slowly, taking in my surroundings. I remembered where I was and smiled. I turned to my left to look at Habib, he was not there. I stood up, went into the bathroom, eased myself, brushed my teeth and washed my face, he still wasn't there when I came out. I checked his walk-in wardrobe, he was not there. I rummaged into my bag and brought out a short gown. I put it on, no bra no pants. I combed my hair and added lip balm to my dry lips and left the bedroom. Now the noise was becoming clearer, it sounded like two people arguing. My heart raced in my chest as I moved closer to the top landing of the stairs, now I could hear what was being said. The voices belonged to two people, one was Habib's voice, the other was a girls voice, I prayed silently that it was his sister and not some other girl, but from what was being said I knew it was a girl, I eavesdropped. 

'What do you mean I can't stay? I'm here to spend the weekend and I'm staying', the girl argued bitterly. 

'Ade, please go, I'll call you on Monday, please leave', Habib told the girl. 

'You can't just ask me to leave, you have to tell me why, I'm not moving an inch from here', the voice replied. 
'
I didn't invite you for the weekend, I didn't even talk to you yesterday at all and you didn't tell me you will be coming. Ade, please go, ok, I'll come see you on Sunday evening', Habib tried to justify her leaving and to pacify her to leave. 
I was torn between feelings. Should I turn back and pretend nothing happened? Should I walk in? What if I walked in and Habib became angry, what if he asked me to leave. I debated this within myself and took a decision. I walked in. Two faces shot up to look at me. They were both surprised, Habib less surprised. His face fell for a second and he looked back at me, pained. The girl dropped her handbag and went berserk! 

'Am I dreaming? Habib you? So it's because of this...' She pointed her fingers at me and stared disdainfully at me from head to toe, 

'...ashewo that you say me can't stay? Olorun mioo, I can't even believe you have taken her upstairs that me I've never been? Can't you see this bitch...', my face shot up when I heard 'bitch', I also looked at Habib, his hand clenched into a fist, his face apologetic towards me. '...is jazzing you?', she said.
I was boiling inside.

'Ade, leave, now', Habib said calmly even though I'm sure he wanted to scream. 

'If it is because of this bitch, I'm not going anywhere', she stood her ground. 
          Now she has done it! She has called me a bitch twice! It was ok when I call myself a bitch, it was even ok when my friends call me a bitch but for this girl? It was totally not ok! I cleared my throat, 
'Gbimh-Gbimh', the both stared at me. I walked down the stairs as elegant and sexy I could manage amidst my inward rage. It was time to show her who the queen bitch was...

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. The Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination of your own. The final chapter of this series: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend comes up next thursday and then we move to another exciting story for your reading pleasure.


Love,Lust & Money:4 Girls,4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 11


Love,Lust & Money:4 Girls,4 Guys,1 Weekend – Part 10

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 9 http://bit.ly/19WtyVD

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 8 http://bit.ly/15SsrFG

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 7 http://bit.ly/16kYw8x

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6. http://bit.ly/10mcTAX

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.....speechless! Can't wait for Part 13 #anticipate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haba nah!!!why r u killing me with the suspence?damn!!

    ReplyDelete