Thursday 20 June 2013

Fan Threatens to Murder Little Sister Unless Rapper J. Cole Re-Tweets Him


A fan of rapper J. Cole threatened to kill his own sister if Cole didn't re-tweet him, posting the terrifying image you see below on his feed. He is now the subject of a police investigation.
A rep for the New Braunfels, Tex., police say the message and photo were brought to their attention and prompted officials to look into the matter.
The rep says the teenager in question was using an unloaded BB gun, "is cooperating and it seems this was just a bad lapse in judgment."
The department notes that "this is still an open investigation," but "for the time being no charges are being filed." The kid is also very, very sorry.
"I'd like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke," he told TMZ. "It was an unloaded BB gun."

"My sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn't expect a response."
"Mr. Cole please don't sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it.”
Well, that's good at least ... but seriously kids. Please, do us all a favor and think before you Tweet and/or make jokes pertaining to gun violence.
No word on whether he'll still buy J.'s new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment