Friday 24 January 2014

Justin Bieber Pulls A Michael Jackson

Justin Bieber is suffering from the same delusion that Michael Jackson once embraced -- putting on a false air of confidence when behind the scenes their lives are falling apart. You'll recall the scene with MJ back in 2004 ... after his arraignment on child molestation charges.  Michael famously jumped on his SUV and waived and smiled, trying to convince everyone things were ok.

Justin did the same thing Thursday as he left jail ... after being busted for DUI and resisting arrest. As much as both of them protested ... Michael and Justin had the same Achilles' heel -- drugs.  Michael was hooked on a pharmacy of prescription drugs, and Justin has an enormous problem with sizzurp.

It didn't end well for Michael.  It's not too late for Justin.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

1 comment:

  1. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete