Monday 27 May 2013

Tiwa Savage's Album Listening Party


Tiwa Savage's highly anticipated album listening party 'Once Upon A Time' held at Wheat Baker in Ikoyi while her crew members were on stage in Jo'burg to perform for the Big Brother Africa opening show. The 19 tracks off the highly anticipated debut album titled 'Once Upon A Time', will drop June 14th. It has a bit of every thing in it.

'Once Upon a Time" Album Track listing and Photos after cut:






1. Once Upon a Time.
2. Wanted.
3. ileke.
4. Middle Passage.
5. Olorun Mi
6. Why Dont You Love me (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
7. Fela (Interlude)
8. love me, love me , love me.
9. Eminado Ft Don Jazzy
10. Folarin.
11. Oh Yeah ft Don Jazzy
12. Shout Out Ft. Iceberg Slim & Sarkodie
13. Written all Over Your Face.
14. Get Low.
15. Ife Wa Gbona Ft Leo Wonder
16. Eji Ma Fia
17. Baby Mo ft Flavour.
18. Stand as One ft General Pype
19. Thank You.
 Bonus Tracks

Without My Heart Ft Don Jazzy
Kele kele Love

No comments:

Post a Comment