Monday 11 March 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt: My Breasts Are Worth $5 Million!


Jennifer Love Hewitt, who appeared last night in The Client List Season 2 premiere, says she'd consider getting an insurance policy on her breasts for $5 million.
Her male fans might even say that estimate is conservative.
"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'You know what? We would like to insure your boobs.' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" she told USA Today.
"Yeah, these things right here are worth $5 million!"

The actress, who plays a wife who moonlights giving happy endings and more at her local day spa, said her grandmother pokes fun at her for her role.
"My [86-year-old] grandmother loves to call me the TV ho," laughed Hewitt. "She thinks it's hysterical… and it's so disturbing, since she says it really loud."
"I get to rub abs for a living. I never thought that that would be my job, so that's exciting. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm glad it's me."
In real life, though, she's nothing like the cleavage-baring, sex-slinging character. "I'm a soft cozy T-shirt and tank top and big baggy sweatpants girl," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment