Sunday 24 February 2013

Yinka Davies: I’M Not A GOOD Manager



Yinka Davies is one entertainer that seems to be a jack of all trade. She dances as well as sings; little wonder why she is adored by fans. She said though it seems as if she could do almost anything, she finds sit difficult managing herself.
“I don’t know how to manage myself. There are so many things I am learning how to do,” she said.
Known for being bubbly, she said that she is hardly worn out. The entertainer stated that the problem with most people is that they have not learnt how to utilise their potential.
“I am blessed, I am so grateful to God for what he made me and who He has made me to be. I do not have anything to say than to bless God for my person. I don’t think I can get worn out. You may rest and when you do, you get charged again. When you have a source, there are many more ways where they come from. I do not think people have learnt how to use their potential and energy. It is just me feeling good about myself and thanking God for me,” the diva said.

No comments:

Post a Comment