Monday 25 February 2013

Adediwura Adesegha: Says ‘Men can’t Help But WANT my Boobs’



Adediwura Adesegha, stands among the rising movie stars who are being tipped to take over from the established acts.
She reveals her boobs are her “GREAEST” assets and “MEN CANT RESIST”
"My boobs and shape do get me attracted to men just like it happens to every other lady that have got it but I think I have been able to handle it well. Besides, it is really no big deal to get advances from men because it’s like a daily routine, but its left to you as a lady to be responsible and respect yourself"
We have the physical aspect and the spiritual and other aspects that surround that question. 

"When we talk about physical attributes, it has to do with my shape, it has to do with whatever you think you can flaunt"
For example, at a nightclub where you are expected to dress in a manner that portrays a club girl, in that case, I think I have something I should be able to flaunt. I have got boobs (laughs).
On a serious note, it has to do with your educational background. You have to be educated. The way the world is going now, you must be talented and outspoken.
"You must be an extrovert and must be able to face challenges. I think I have a sound educational background and so too are my physical attributes. So, I am well packaged"


No comments:

Post a Comment