Thursday 10 January 2013

MUSIC ALERT: Nara Ekene by Ebubedike



The Fiery Rapper that Was  Known as Kage and Now Ebubedike Re surfaces  again, But This Time He Drops a Brand New Single Titled " Nara Ekene " Meaning Take all The Praises. 


His Reason for Dropping this New single is Simple.. According To Him He said " Nara ekene Was Conceived One afternoon after Thinking abt a Song I was supposed to write, But I found My self Writing The verses Based on personal Experiences after so Much Struggles " But In stead of Me to complain and Feel sober, I decided to thank The Good Lord Of Hosts For Being so Kind, compassionate and Loving.. 

Despite all My sins.. So I decided To Dedicate This song To King Jesus.. And that's How It Happened. In The recording of This Song, i faced Lots Of Challenges.. Its either the Mic went Bad or The system Crashed or one thing Lead to another..@ a Point Even Ojb said " This song is Gonna do Wonders " My Own duty  is To Dedicate and Give God The Glory.. I'm Thankful for Everything, asked If He was Now a Gospel Artiste Because Of The single he said " Its A Song Dedicated to Jesus, Its His own and Not Mine, I only pray He Blesses  it " I won't say am a Gospel artiste.. But if I eventually Turn out to Be one in The Nearest Future. Who am I not To Obey The Lord Of glory ?

Nara ekene is Produced By Legendary Producer OJB Jezreel. And it is released under Ebubedike's Outfit "Warrior Entertainment "
Andy Ndubisi Nwandu ( Ebubedike )

The Link : http://hu.lk/o2q7si05xu68 ( Nara Ekene )

No comments:

Post a Comment