Friday 11 January 2013

LAGOS HIGH COURT DISSOLVES K-SOLO’S TROUBLED MARRIAGE: SET TO MARRY PREGNANT DUMPED LOVER!



Embattled music producer, K-Solo real names Solomon Oyeniyi, who filed for divorce against his estranged wife, Christiana Kikelomo.  Kikelomo had claimed the music producer was the father of her son after a series of fights and denials in the media. K-Solo had in June 26, 2012 filed for a divorce of the marriage following irreconcilable differences.
Justice Y.A Adesanya (Mrs) of a Lagos High Court in her ruling dated December 3, 2012, granted the divorce request.
Reacting to the judgment, K-Solo said: “God has granted my divorce. I’m happy it’s all over.” He commended his lawyers who he said tendered all facts, evidence and exhibits that convinced the judge the marriage was irredeemable.
He claimed the judgment was a deserving response to all critics who condemned him “but I’m very happy that despite the condemnations and accusations, I did not respond to anyone. I’ve never faced a problem as huge as that in my life.”
He gladly hinted that he’s gone back to the lady he suddenly dumped to walk down the aisle with Kikelomo which had always been in tatters from inception.
“I’m glad to announce that I’m back to Bimbo. She’s pregnant for me and I’m glad she’s back in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog! Just what I’ve been searching for. Great info!

    producer chris young

    ReplyDelete