Wednesday 1 June 2016

Video: Why I Became Born Again - Lynxxx

Lynxxx's sudden turn around has surprised many as the rapper who was once into circular music revealed he is starting afresh and delving into gospel rap.

The music star opened up on his new found spirituality during a recent appearance on Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo.He said
“I just became more spiritual, I just decided to focus on the more important things in life over the frivolous and fleeting things,“I’m in a space where if it doesn’t matter to me, it doesn’t matter, because at the end of the day we’re all getting older, and life is moving for everybody. Whether I’m a musician or not, real life is happening.


“It’s only right to take that step…I’ve played enough in my life, I’ve enjoyed enough in my life, I’ve done the wrong things enough in my life so it’s time to really focus on the things that matter, things that will grow you and prosper you rather than things that will eventually bring you down.” he added.
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton
Read more - http://effiongeton.blogspot.com.ng/

1 comment: