Tuesday 7 June 2016

Kim Kardashian Fires Back at Naked Selfie Haters

KIM Kardashian just couldn't understand why her naked selfies caused such controversy.


The 35-year-old reality babe broke the internet all over again in March when she posed completely naked for a sexy selfie and posted it on Instagram.
She could be seen standing starkers in her marble-tiled bathroom with her boobs and bits covered by self-censored black bars.
She captioned the snap: "When you're like I have nothing to wear LOL."


Talking about the backlash, she said: "I truly was baffled when people still cared. They have seen me naked 500 times. The censor bar literally was probably more covered than a bikini. I could not grasp how people were so outraged."

The mum-of-two also suggested that those who don't like her posts she just avoid them.
Speaking to Kara Swisher on Recode Decode, Kanye West's wife said: "My personality has never been, 'I'm such a feminist and follow me and be naked!' If you are conservative and that's how you are comfortable, more power to you. I respect you. You don't have to look at what I do.


"If I like the photo, and I'm into it, I'll post it... I just think it looks good. I'm really not trying to cause a reaction.
"I have such a thick skin. I've been in the business for a longtime, and there's always been a lot of haters in the work that I do. People used to always say, 'Don't read the magazines. Don't pay attention,' and it was so hard.
"I used to say I didn't but I really still cared. I'm at a point where I really don't care so it doesn't affect me."


Despite rising to fame on reality television, the brunette bombshell has insisted that she is much more private these days.
She went on: "Pre-marriage, pre-babies, the answer would have been everything was shareable. After, I would say I keep a good 30 percent to myself."

Daily Star.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton
Read more - http://effiongeton.blogspot.com.ng/

1 comment: