Friday 3 June 2016

I Never Introduce My Boyfriend’s to My Daughter - Waje

Singer Atuaje, known as Waje was under blast from people who mostly told her she was too fat, and when it became too embarrassing, the singer had to trim down a little.
In a recent interview, the artiste disclosed she is very protective of her daughter who just turned 17, because she wouldn’t want her to make the same mistake she did.
Speaking more, she further said, growing up, parents of those days were not really explanatory when given orders, they only tell a child not to do something because they say so, not telling the child the main reason or consequence of such action.

Talking about her relationships, she disclosed that she has been dating, but she doesn’t want to expose her child into that kind of life, so she doesn’t introduce her boyfriend’s to her daughter neither does she bring them home.
In her words: “Yes I’ve been dating. And there’s definitely a difference. One, you can never come to my house. I’ll never introduce you to my daughter. Because you don’t want to bring up a child in an environment where she thinks that it is okay to have men come in and go out of your life. So it’s a rule. I don’t care how close you are to me; you can’t come to my house.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton
Read more - http://effiongeton.blogspot.com.ng/

1 comment: