Thursday 30 June 2016

Demi Lovato Goes Topless for Music Comeback

American singer and former X Factor USA judge Demi Lovato has stripped off in a bid to launch her music comeback.

The 23-year-old proudly poses topless on the cover of her latest single, Body Say.
Shot in classy black and white, Demi can be seen sitting on her bed with her bra casually thrown to the side.
However, keen not to follow Kim Kardashian's lead and expose her chest, Demi makes sure her back is firmly to the camera.
And it isn't just the simple art that's turning up the heat.

The track's lyrics are seriously X-rated.

Kicking off with: "And if my body had a say, I would come again," Demi appears keen to vamp up her image.
But that's not all the star continues: "You can touch me with slow hands.
"Speed it up, baby, make me sweat. Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex."

But if you think that's crude, you've seen nothing yet.
The American beauty continues: "If I had it my way, I would take the lead.
"And if I had it my way, I would take you deep."

Wow Demi talk about revealing way to much information.
The star has just kicked off her latest tour with co-headliner Nick Jonas.
Taking to the stage in a range of skimpy outfits, the sex-kitten looked hotter than ever as she belted out some of her biggest hits.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: