Friday 6 May 2016

Victoria Beckham Admits Her Mic Used to Be Turned Off During Spice Girls Shows

VICTORIA Beckham has made some shocking revelations about her time in the Spice Girls.

It would appear that all those live shows weren't all as they seemed.

The popstar turned fashion designer has revealed producers used to actually turn her mic off during the girl band's performances.

The 42-year-old made the rather embarrassing announcement as she spoke at the Vogue 100: A Century of Style exhibition in London on Thursday night.
She explained they only wanted to hear her fellow bandmates – Mel B, Mel C, Geri Horner and Emma Bunton – belt out their famous songs.

The Sun report the mum of four explained: "They used to turn it off and just let the others sing. I got the last laugh - and now my mic is well and truly on, finally."


Victoria also explained that while the other girls got their clothes for free, it meant she could freely spend the rest of their budget on her signature expensive designer dresses.

She revealed: "I was always the one that loved fashion and it was quite a result for me because the girls always used to get their clothes for free because they were crap and so there was a lot of budget for me to have my little Gucci dress."
The star also revealed she was always the serious one: "When all the other girls were being fun and spontaneous and jumping on tables, I was always the one checking the table wasn't going to collapse. I was always the sensible one.

"Luckily because I used to wear heels, I just used to jig about a bit and I got away with it but it never came easily. I was always much more reserved than the other girls."

Meanwhile, son Brooklyn Beckham took to Instagram to gush about how proud he was of his mum.

He uploaded a cute snap of himself and Victoria sharing a hug at the event, sporting longer hair and wearing a polka dot shirt and jacket as Victoria gazed at him.

Source: Daily Star.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: