Thursday 14 April 2016

"My Beauty Lies in the Colour of My Skin!!" Says Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia, while sharing the above classic throwback photo on the left, said her beauty lay in the colour of skin. In obvious reference to the contemporary trend of bleaching among ladies, she announced that black is beautiful and is proud of the fact that after many years, her body and skin colour remain unchanged. 

My Beauty Lies In The Color Of My Skin!!! I still love Me Now!!!! Cos that woman on the right has been through it all!!! Through Fire n dark places , but she WALKED out of it as a Queen!!! 


Thank you lord for the Woman and mother that I have become.. Am loving every min of it al!!! I love my old body,old Me on the left ..b4 my kids .. But am more in love and sooo proud of the woman in white! 

She is Everything!! #gratefulheart #gratefuleveryday #gratefultogod #blessedbeyoundlimits #blackdontcrack #blackandproud #anniemacaulayidibia 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: