Friday 4 March 2016

Doing RnB Songs in Nigeria IS Simply A Waste Of Time - DJ Xclusive

EME official DJ, DJ Xclusive, is not relenting in proving to the his fans how versatile he is both at making beats and singing as he has released some few singles to his credit.
The singer speaking about the style of music trending in Nigeria these days, pointed that what people now love is the kind of music which will make them shake their body and not a slow song.
He stated that the idea of making an RnB song in Nigeria will simply be a waste of time as it will not sell compared to fast beats which he described as “kpangolo.”

According to him, “What Nigerians want is kpangolo music and that’s what I make. I make my beats to suit people’s demands because I want to sell.
“I’m a producer of the people and I give people what they want; and for now, as you can see, fast beat is the trend. Everybody wants to shake body and dance to fast beats and that’s what I produce.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton


1 comment: