Monday 1 February 2016

Steve Harvey Set To Host Julius Agwu’s Live Concert

The popular American comedian, Steve Harvey who hosted the 2015 Miss Universe pageant and mistakenly crowned the wrong queen is set to be in Nigeria by February 7 to host ‘Live As I See It’- Julius Agwu The Rebirth concert, billed to hold at the Eko Hotel and Suites.

Julius Agwu, who survived a brain surgery last year, disclosed this last week. He said that he has committed to living a life that will glorify God and win souls for Him henceforth.

“My calling is not to own a church but use my platforms to tell the world about God and the glory of God in my life,” he said.

“Steve Harvey is doing this because he heard my story and he was touched and he said himself also has rededicated his life to God. We have done all the necessary paper work and all things being equal should be here to host the show.”

“The whole essence is to let people know that God is doing a new thing in my life. I used to say a joke about wanting God to give a direct call and not a miss call and people will laugh about it. That I am alive is an indication that he has called me. If not I wouldn’t have had this second chance”.

The concert will feature top comedians and musicians like to UK comedian Eddie Kadi, US-based Nigerian Comedian Seyi Brown, Daniel D Humorous, Buchi, Senator and others. In addition, music stars like Onyeka Onwenu, Yinka Ayefele, Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Bez, Waje and Mimiko, first signed act under the Julius Agwu imprint, are also expected to grace the stage. 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment