Tuesday 16 February 2016

Pastor Rapes 18 Years Old Member To Fulfill “God’s Prophecy”

The 50 year old Oprite Amakiri who has a wife and four children was reported to have prophesied to his congregation that God says he  needs a girl between the age 12 and 18 years old to massage his waist pain he had been battling for over two years.  Punch reports.

Following his prophecy a church member who is a road side petty trader gave out her 18-years old sister in fulfilment of the pastor’s prophesy from God.

Unknown to everyone the 18-years old was just a victim of pastor Oprite Amakiri who has raped her three times with a threat to deal with her if she expose him.

The pastor’s evil agenda got busted after he showed up at the victim’s house unannounced to get his regular massage which often turns out to be a rape, only this time the victim stopped him from gaining access into the room for another round of sex.
Angered by his victim’s resistance, Pastor Oprite Amakiri called up her elder sister to report that she was disrupting ‘God’s prophecy’,

The naïve victim’s sister rushed home with dissatisfaction only to find out from her sister that the pastor had raped her on three occasions.

The trader raised the alarm and Pastor Amakiri was arrested.

“The elder sister to the girl I raped is a choir member of my church. It was after choir practice one Thursday that I informed the sister that I would like to visit her house for a serious discussion and she obliged me.

“The following day, I paid her the visit and requested that she allow her younger sister (his victim), to massage my waist, that I had been having ache on it in the past two years and every treatment, drugs and injection had failed.

“She then went and discussed with the younger sister, who accepted to help me. So, we had the first massage treatment that day while the elder sister was around and nothing happened between me and the little girl.

“On Saturday, I called her to inform her that I was coming back for the treatment, I got there while she was about to leave for choir practice in the church. While the massage was going on, I had the (sexual) urge. So, I had carnal knowledge of the girl. I have successfully raped her three times,”

“I sincerely regret my actions. It is like the ground should open up and swallow me. Don’t blame the devil for what has happened, blame me because I was tempted and I did it,” says Pastor Amakiri after his arrest.

The victim also testified,

“I was in the house when the pastor came and asked me to massage his waist. On the first day, I massaged him, nothing happened between us. But on the second day, while I was massaging him, he began to touch my breast and raped me.

“I tried to escape, but he held me and warned me never to tell anybody what he did to me. He has raped me three times,” the victim said, adding that she used vegetable oil to massage the pastor’s waist.
 Pulse 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: