Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Cleavage Secret in Throwback Picture

Kim Kardashian West shared a major cleavage secret with her website and app subscribers on Tuesday, which basically involves tape. Like, all the tape you have.

In the NSFW throwback photo, Kim shows her breasts taped up with what looks like a great deal of masking tape, paired with a blog post titled, "My Red Carpet Cleavage Secret."
'I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It's my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos.'You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it's all worth it LOL.
'I've used everything from duct tape to packing tape to masking tape and I think that the best I found is gaffer's tape.'It sticks the best! Make sure you don't have any lotion or oils on when you're lifting your boobs up with the tape. Just brace yourself for when it's time to take it off LOL.'
"I've used everything from duct tape to packing tape to masking tape and I think that the best I found is gaffer's tape," she suggests. "It sticks the best! Make sure you don't have any lotion or oils on when you're lifting your boobs up with the tape. Just brace yourself for when it's time to take it off LOL."
All we can think is, 'Oh God, the pain.' But hey, if it works for you, go for it!

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: