Wednesday 24 February 2016

Khloé Kardashian Says James Harden Was Unfaithful During Relationship

Khloé Kardashian is finally revealing the reason for her split from boyfriend James HardenThe reality star says on an upcoming episode of Kocktails with Khloé that Harden, whom she broke up with earlier this month, wasn't faithful during their relationship. 

"You know, I just don't want to put up with people that, you wanna be monogamous but then you're not monogamous," Kardashian tells guest Lisa Rinna in a sneak peek video. 
Kardashian, 31, goes on to explain of the 26-year-old Houston Rockets player, "I've always said – it's long distance, it's this or that – I've always said, 'We don't need to be monogamous.
There's a lot of s--- going on in both of our lives, you live in Houston, I live in L.A., we'll see each other, when we'll see each other.' " 

She adds, "What girl says that and the guy says, 'Oh,' like, why wouldn't you say, 'Oh, that's great.' " The reality star, who began dating Harden last summer, says that the athlete insisted he wanted to be "committed." 

"I wanted it but I wanted to be realistic," Kardashian says, noting that she thought asking for a serious relationship was "unfair" considering her busy schedule and estranged husband Lamar Odom's near-fatal October overdose and subsequent hospitalization. 

But, she says, Harden "sought me out. He wanted to be committed, then, wasn't committed." 
She teased, "and I got the receipts to prove it." 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: