Wednesday 2 December 2015

Patoranking Describes What He Wants In A Woman

Multiple award-wining reggae-dancehall singer, Patoranking, whose real name is Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, recently made an announcement that excited his female fans.?
The singer told Berla Mundi and Sammy Forson of Route 919 on Live 91.9 FM in Ghana the qualities he is looking out for in a woman.
According to the singer, he is not just looking for a beautiful woman, but something more special that can hold him down.
"I am single and searching, I mean Patoranking is single and searching. I am single, yes, but I am looking for someone who goes beyond the physical look.
I want someone with a good character. I am not moved by just anything, I want something that will last long. I mean if I attend a fashion show, I will meet ladies who are more beautiful than my woman and so it is your character that will distinguish you from the others," he said.
The ‘Girlie O’ crooner also added that he would like his partner to be from a different world and industry, however, the chemistry and compatibility between them must be strong.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment