Friday 20 November 2015

Rick Ross Wants You To Know THIS About His Relationship With Lira Galore…

Rick Ross recently responded to a question several fans have been asking; what’s the status of his relationship with Lira Galore.
The Maybach Music head is currently on the promo trail for his “Black Market” album and was interviewed by The Associated Press on a number of topics.
After at first being asked about his dramatic weight loss…
AP: You’ve lost nearly 100 pounds. Are you still being healthy?
Ross: Yes. I’m at my lowest weight right now as we speak. […] I’m right around 275.

Ross then decided to clear up rumors surrounding his relationship with his 22-year-old on-again off-again fiancee.

“I’m happy,” said Ross.
“This is what I’m going to clear up: I’m happy and I’m living. That’s what it is. Rozay is so happy. That’s what life is about, being happy.
That’s it Rozay????

Mind you the two are seemingly back together after posing for coupled up photos on SnapChat and after Lira starred in his “Sorry” video.
Do YOU think Ross and Lira are back together???

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment