Tuesday 10 November 2015

Juliet Ibrahim Profess Her Love For Bryan Okwara

Divorced Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, might have just confirmed the speculations that she has been ruffling bed sheets with ex-Mr. Nigeria, Bryan Okwara.
The delectable actress cum movie producer penned down a very romantic message to Bryan as he marks his birthday today, Monday, November 9, 2015.
"Happy birthday to the bone of my bone , the martini in my glass, tongue of my tongue , flesh of my flesh , bodyguard of my love life! It's our birthday!
The only Hollywood couple that defines the popular statement "even your boo get a boo" love you stupid cow! Wish you all the best as u add another year! ALHAJI B MARTINI aka the only brother of mine I'm allowed to kiss @bryanokwara??" she captioned the picture she shared on Instagram.
Perhaps Juliet and Bryan are the next celebrity couple, Nollywood has been yearning for.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment