Monday 2 November 2015

I Really Miss Don Jazzy - Wande Coal

"There are no two ways about it, I miss Don Jazzy. When we are in the studio we make ourselves laugh that is what people hardly know. Hopefully, we can work together sometime in the future.
There is no beef," these were the direct words of Black Diamond Artiste, WandeCoal, when asked in a recent interview if he misses his former record label boss, Don Jazzy.
The Baby Hello crooner also revealed that he doesn't have an issue working on songs together with any of Mavin Artistes.
"I am open to having collabos with them. There is no ‘beef’ between us. It’s about having a common ground to make good music. I am not ?envious of the likes of Korede Bello, Reekado Banks and Dija.
I have been in their shoes. I am not envious of them, I have been Korede Bello, Dija , Reekado Banks and I have grown past that. I have grown to a level where I need to create my own thing. I feel like they are with the best producer and we should learn from it," he said.
On the issue of lot of artistes who are resorting to skin bleaching, the proud father of a 9 year old boy isn't ready to join the trend any time soon.
"I don’t want to bleach, trust me I like my colour like this."

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment