Thursday 12 November 2015

Christina Milian Finally Reveals Why She Broke Up With Lil Wayne

Christina Milian is finally revealing what caused her split with Lil Wayne.
The songstress/actress who was adamant about it being “Tina & Tunechi forever”, recently shared that it was a picture of a girl in her panties inside Wayne’s house that killed their relationship.
She tells TooFab: “Reliving it and watching it, it feels like it was just yesterday. Relationships go through many stages. I’m proud of us for having faith and being good people. I think that’s the biggest part, my family, we try to remain being good people and are ready for the punches.”

On the reality series, we saw Milian confront Wayne over an Instagram photo she found of another woman in her underwear inside the rapper’s home. He denied any shenanigans, but the two still decided to split.
“I’ve never loved anyone the way that I love Wayne, not even my ex-husband,” Christina said in a confessional. “I’ve never loved anyone the way that I love him. I’ve never had anyone understand me the way that he has.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment