Tuesday 3 November 2015

Boxer Caught In All Male Sex Tape Finally Admits He Wasn’t Drugged And Confirms His Bisexuality

When news broke last week Wednesday that Philly-based boxer Yusuf Mack had appeared in an adult film with two other men, the fighter immediately went into damage control mode. As an engaged father of 10, he insisted that while he was strapped for cash and had indeed agreed to appear in an adult film, he was under the impression that it was meant to be a heterosexual experience. Originally, he insisted that he had been drugged and had no recollection of getting it popping with two men. 
Philly.comSometime in June – he can’t recall exactly when – Mack boarded a train to New York City and made his way to an address in the Bronx. Once inside the apartment where the filming was to take place, he noticed a number of naked women walking around.

“I think, ‘It’s about to go down.’ I needed a drink or something,” Mack told me over the phone. “They gave me a pill and a shot of vodka. I took the pill down with the vodka.”
The next thing he can recall is being on a train at 30th Street Station and someone telling him to wake up.
“I don’t remember getting on the train,” he told me. But Mack did later notice that he had $4,500 tucked inside his pocket.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment