Monday 12 October 2015

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, may begin legal proceedings against a UK Telecommunications Company, Lebara Mobile.
According to That 1960 Chick blog, the telecomms company had been using Yemi Alade's image to promote one of the services, 'Lebara Play' on billboards and posters around the UK.

An Instagram user who lives in the Ealing Broadway area of London, brought it to everyone’s attention when she shared a pic of the Lebara mobile poster with Alade’s image, thinking her fave was now the new brand ambassador for the company, she captioned:
"I stopped by to buy my calling card and right in front of me I saw this diva, screamed like she was right in front and in person. I had to increase my top up from £10 to £20. lol. My love for her though"

F78 News reported that they have also confirmed that the singer's legal team will begin proceedings soon.
There has been no official statement from the artist herself as of press time.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment