Tuesday 13 October 2015

WARNING: DISTRESSING VIDEO – Rapper Manages To Film Himself After Being Shot in The Head

WARNING: SOME READERS MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING DISTURBING.


An aspiring hip-hop star who was shot in the head has posted a bloody video to tell his fans: "I'm really a rap n***a now."
After being attacked by an AK-47 assault rifle on the streets of California, Teriq Royal filmed a reaction while drenched in blood.
Instead of seeking medical attention, the Compton musician uploaded the video online, proclaiming: “I’m really a rap n***a now I just got shot.
“Me and my soldiers are all here, n***a.”


After hospital treatment, in which three bullet fragments were found lodged in his skull, Teriq thanked God he was alive to continue his burgeoning rap career.

He said: “God let me walk away from an AK47 dumpin rounds at me and my bros. GOD IS REAL AND GOD LOVES YOU."
“We live in some dark days, we wasn’t even his targets, he was just trigger happy."


Teriq added: “I was in shock when I filmed this, 3 bullet fragments on my skull could have pierced my brain... I’m just blessed to see another day and RAP ABOUT IT.”
In contrast to his hardman image, he seemed elated to be so popular with his internet traffic.
Having accrued 1.2million hits, Teriq later added on Facebook: "Damn this s*** went viral... Wow."

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment